Big picture - Why invest in Friday Night Inc.
Friday Night Inc. Snapshot
- “Vegas J’s” – Famous pre-rolls brand – the Las Vegas Original.
- High demand strains with the highest THC percentages in the State (several over 30%).
- High quality cannabis extracts for national licensing and distribution.
- Separate CBD infused product Company provides medicinal and topical product mix with significant sales.
- The cannabidiol (CBD) market is estimated to grow by 700% by 2020. (Forbes)
- CBD market will grow to $21 billion by 2020. (Hemp Business Journal)
OUR ADVANTAGEOUS MARKET POSITION
- Highly experienced and nationally regarded management team
- 50 years experience as growers and extractors
- Centered in Las Vegas, Nevada with 45 million visitors per year
- Recreational marijuana use approved by the Nevada voters in 2016
- Only current licensees, as we are, can apply for recreational licenses
- Production facility sales of $1.1 million in 2016. Projected $5 million in sales in 2017; $20 million in sales in 2018; and, $50 million in sales in 2019.
FACILITY & GROWING
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
- 12,000 sq. ft. facility designed for marijuana cultivation and production
- 5,000 sq. ft. separate CBD Infused product company provides medicinal and topical product mix with significant sales
- Licensed by both the State and local jurisdictions.
- The first marijuana cultivator approved in Southern Nevada.
- Hashtag, “#LasVegasOriginal”.
- Longest growing history of any MME in Nevada.
- Custom extraction equipment we helped to design
- Technology improvements for maximum recovery percentages.
- Only MME in the State approved to use this equipment.
OUR PRODUCTS AND BRANDS
- AMA FLOWERS, BUDS, PACKAGING AND PRE-ROLLS
- AMA PRODUCTION ITEMS: - 420 Chews (80 mgTHC+ 20mgCBD) & Moonrocks & Vegas J’s
AMA PRODUCTION ITEMS:
AMA Extracts – Butane Hash Oil (BHO) of the ﬁnest quality and highest testing in Nevada
- CBD INFUSED TOPICALS, TINCTURES & CAPSULES
BRAYDEN R. SUTTON President, CEO & Director
Mr. Brayden Sutton served as the Executive Vice President for Supreme Pharmaceuticals Inc. (SL.C). Brayden’s expertise within the legal cannabis sector has resulted in additional Executive positions, with both public and private companies, at the leading edge of the emerging cannabis industry.
MARK ZOBRIST BA/JD, Director, FN Pharmaceuticals
Mr. Mark Zobrist serves as Managing Partner for Alternative Medicine Association, a State licensed marijuana cultivator and producer.
JOHN GOSS, President & Director, FN Pharmaceuticals
Mr. John Goss has over 27 years of commercial construction and facility, project management expertise in the Nevada marketplace.
BRIAN KEANE BSc, Director
Mr. Brian Keane has over 17 years of capital markets, Investing and C-level consulting experience.
MICHAEL HOPKINSON Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Michael Hopkinson is a US Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Friday Night Inc.
734, 1055 Dunsmuir St.
Canada V7X 1B1
Investor Relations: 604 428 0511
DAVID STADNYK Founder Stadnyk & Partners
Mr. David Stadnyk is the Founder of Supreme Pharmaceuticals and of Stadnyk and Partners Family Offices and Venture Capital.
GEORGE B. CALLAHAN Barrister & Solicitor, Callahan Law Office
Mr. George B. Callahan is a corporate/litigation counsel who has been engaged in the practice of law for thirty-three years. Mr. Callahan is a founding partner of Supreme Pharmaceuticals.
ZACH STADNYK Corporate Finance, Supreme Pharmaceuticals
Mr. Zach Stadnyk is a capital markets professional having worked with multiple listed issuers in a corporate financeand investor relations capacity.