Johnston-Sequoia Capital Corporation is engaged in the business of assisting nano-cap corporations with institutional targeting, market intelligence, buy-side advisory & venture capital. The model is tailored specifically to companies with:
- Strong management
- Strong balance sheets
- 100% ownership
- Potential world class discoveries
Rye Patch Expands Oreana Trend Holdings Stakes Mining Claims On Existing Gold And Silver Resources
- Rye Patch Gold identified open locatable public lands and staked claims covering portions of the Rochester and Nevada Packard gold and silver mines and their resource inventory.
- Approximately 400 unpatented mining claims covering 30.3 square kilometres. An unknown portion of the Rochester and Nevada Packard resources along with numerous gold-silver targets are within the newly staked ground.
- Rye Patch's geologic team is on the ground sampling, mapping and permitting drill targets on the new LH claims. There are several targets within the claim block that require immediate follow up.
- The Rochester orebody is open to the north and northwest and the pit boundary is expanding on to Rye Patch Gold's LH claims. Published drill results show the Nevada Packard resource continued from the patented claims on to the LH claims.
- The geologic team is working to assess the amount of gold and silver resource present on the LH claims. Several additional targets are within the claim block including the Mystic, Looney and Limerick Basin will be permitted.
- Finally, the Blackridge fault zone is on the LH Claims. This ore control has significant potential and controls gold and silver mineralization at the Relief Canyon, Packard, Rochester, and Spring Valley deposits.
- Lincoln Hill, Wilco, and Jessup projects, Rye Patch Gold's resource inventory along the Oreana trend now totals 2,117,000 ounces of gold and 30,505,000 ounces of silver in the inferred category.
To round out the companies working along the Blackridge fault we would be remiss if we did not mention Terraco Gold Corp. - which remains our top overall pick from a pure value investor standpoint. Terraco continues to drill arguably the last untested area along this evolving Humboldt district. We are advisors of Terraco Gold and are shareholders as well. As always please do your own due diligence.
***The material herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to and does not constitute the rendering of investment advice or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. The foregoing discussion contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (The Act). In particular when used in the preceding discussion the words “plan,” confident that, believe, scheduled, expect, or intend to, and similar conditional expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements subject to the safe harbor created by the ACT. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties and actual results could differ materially from those expressed in any of the forward looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to future events and financial performance of the company which are inherently uncertain and actual events and / or results may differ materially. Mr. Johnston owns shares in Terraco Gold Corp., Senesco Technologies Inc. & Sama Resources Inc. Johnston-Sequoia Capital Corporation ("Johnston-Sequoia") owns shares in Terraco Gold Corp. & Sama Resources Inc. Johnston-Sequoia is a paid advisor of Terraco Gold Corp., Sama Resources Inc., Northern Vertex Mining Inc. & Touchstone Capital Inc. Johnston-Sequoia was formerly a paid advisor ofTalison Lithium Ltd., Salares Lithium Inc. & Kootenay Silver Inc. We cannot attest to nor certify the correctness of any information in this research page. Please consult your financial advisor and perform your own due diligence before considering any companies mentioned in this informational webpage.
Register here to be notified of future Johnston-Sequoia Capital Corp. articles.