At Kincora Copper Limited, our focus is on Mongolia, home of major undeveloped copper-gold deposits and one of the last frontiers for exploration. We are based in Ulaanbaatar, have a year round camp in the Southern Gobi, with a corporate office in Vancouver and are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange. In late 2016, we completed a transformational transaction to form the dominant landholding in the most prospective areas of the copper belt between and on strike from Rio Tintoâs largest global expansion project, the Oyu Tolgoi mine, and the private Tsagaan Suvarga Serven Sukhait development project. The portfolio and targets included has attracted a first class technical team who are credited with multiple discoveries of Tier 1 copper projects. Systematic and proven successful exploration techniques are advancing a unique multi-target, multi-stage pipeline up the value curve. Activities in 2017 are anticipated to drill test two high priority target areas that are analogies to the two existing large-scale economic copper projects in the belt. Proof of geological interpretation or visibility of a discovery would likely support significant value add, de-risking activities and attract considerable industry interest. Following the recent transaction to consolidate the Southern Gobi copper belt, our shareholder register includes High Power Ventures, controlled by High Powered Exploration (âHPXâ), Robert Friedland being CEO and Co-Chair of HPX - refer our 24th Mayâ16, 7th Junâ16 and 7th Novâ16 announcements relating to the IBEX transaction for further details.
Big picture - Why Invest in Kincora Copper
Kincora Copper Timeline
- Videoβ’September 07 2018Kincora Copper impresses people at the Discover Mongolia Mining Conference
- Articleβ’September 04 2018Kincora Copper kicks off IP survey at East Tsagaan Suvarga project
- Newswireβ’August 27 2018Kincora Copper announces drilling program in Bronze Fox mine in Mongolia
- Articleβ’August 13 2018Kincora Copper bolsters board as former Rio Tinto Mongolia director becomes chairman
- Newswireβ’July 30 2018Kincora Copper bolsters board with new director
- Articleβ’July 12 2018Kincora Copperβs deep value opportunity attracts new cornerstone investor
- Newswireβ’June 25 2018Kincora Copper shares nudge higher as Asia fund becomes largest and cornerstone shareholder
- Newswireβ’May 22 2018Kincora Copper issues 210,000 shares for services
- Articleβ’May 10 2018Kincora Copper unveils host of director changes
- Newswireβ’March 16 2018Kincora appoints Duchintav Khojgor as non-executive chairman after retirement of Luke Leslie
- View all
Kincora Copper Timeline
Kincora Copper impresses people at the Discover Mongolia Mining ConferenceSeptember 07 2018
Kincora Copper (CVE:KCC} CEO Sam Spring joined Proactive Investors Vancouver from the Discover Mongolia mining conference, with an update on their project in the Southern Gobi Copper Gold Belt. Spring also talked about a new crew that has just arrived to start work on the East TS Project. Spring also shared with...
Kincora Copper keen to crack on with field exploration programmes next monthFebruary 16 2018
Sam Spring, president and chief executive of Kincora Copper Ltd (CVE:KCC), discusses with Proactive's Andrew Scott the first phase results from their 22-hole drilling programme at three targets in the Southern Gobi, Mongolia. The review of the West Kasulu prospect at the flagship Bronze Fox asset supported an...
Kincora Copper quantifies large copper-gold porphyry target at Bronze FoxJanuary 25 2018
Sam Spring, president and CEO at Kincora Copper Ltd (CVE:KCC), discusses with Proactive's Andrew Scott the findings from a review of their wholly owned Bronze Fox copper-gold porphyry project in the Southern Gobi, Mongolia. Among the highlights, the study supports an exploration target of 416 Mt to 428 Mt...
Kincora Copper raises C$1.4mln through second EBRD placementSeptember 22 2017
Sam Spring, president and chief executive of Kincora Copper Ltd (CVE:KCC), tells Proactive they've entered into a subscription agreement for a second tranche of units with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development to raise C$1.4mln. Following on from the first tranche which which closed on August 22nd - it...
- View all videos
Kincora Copper RNS announcements
- 2018-09-04 Kincora commences IP survey at brownfield East Tsagaan Suvarga target
- 2018-08-27 Kincora announces new high-grade targets at Bronze Fox
- 2018-08-13 Kincora strengthens board and completes transition
- 2018-07-30 Kincora board appointment
- 2018-06-25 Kincora welcomes a new cornerstone investor
- View all announcements