Sign up USA
Proactive Investors - Run By Investors For Investors

MagIndustries to complete $185m private placement financing with TSC Capital

MagIndustries to complete $185m private placement financing with TSC Capital

MagIndustries (TSX: MAA), a Toronto-based company with potash assets in the Republic of Congo,  announced today that it has entered into a letter of intent to complete a private placement worth up to C$185 million with investment firm TSC Capital.

Under the letter of intent, TSC Capital, if due diligence is satisfactory, will agree to buy 222.4 million units of MagIndustries at C$0.335 per unit.

Each unit consists of one MagIndustries common share and one warrant.  The warrant, with an expiration date of one year after the units are issued, allows the holder to buy one MagIndustries common share for C$0.335.

As consideration for entering into the letter of intent, MagIndustries has agreed to issue to TSC Capital roughly 113.48 million warrants, which individually entitles TSC Capital to acquire one MagIndustries common share for C$0.32.

If TSC Capital subscribes to the units offering and additionally exercises all warrants, it would own 55% of MagIndustries, giving MagIndustries $185 million in gross proceeds.

MagIndustries said the proceeds will help the company finance the construction of its Mengo potash project, while also allowing it to retain its 90% interest in the property. The Congo government holds the remaining 10% of the Mengo project.

In addition, under the terms of the agreement, a C$2.6 million due diligence fee is payable to TSC Capital from MagIndustries.

The offering is subject to regulatory and shareholder approvals, expected in the first quarter of next year.



Register here to be notified of future MAA Company articles
View full MAA profile

MagIndustries Timeline

Related Articles

Durango-Mexico_341653727.jpg
January 23 2017
A great way for any junior explorer to feature on the investment map is to work with other established names. That’s a strategy that continues to serve gold and silver explorer Orex Minerals well
Rolled-copper.jpg
May 31 2016
Galileo Resources has a sizeable footprint on a copper-rich region of South Africa, and is now pressing ahead towards a resource
Uranium
May 15 2017
Kazakhstan's decision to curtail uranium output by 10% from its mines gave a shot in the arm to the sector
Copyright © Proactiveinvestors.com, 2017. All Rights Reserved - Proactive Investors North America Inc., Proactive Investors LLC

Market Indices, Commodities and Regulatory News Headlines copyright © Morningstar. Data delayed 15 minutes unless otherwise indicated. Terms of use