Occidental Petroleum Corporation is an international oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, Middle East/North Africa and Latin America regions. Oxy is the fourth largest U.S. oil and gas company, based on equity market capitalization.
20/01/11Occidental Petroleum takes 40% interest in massive Shah Gas Field in Abu Dhabi
22/10/09Occidental Petroleum production and sales growth increases in third quarter
Recent Sector News
"We believe the Bokhtar PSC is a world class asset with enormous potential,” Tethys president Dr David Robson said.
New Zealand Energy says Origin Energy purchase expected to quadruple reserves as deal terms finalized
New Zealand Energy Corp. (CVE:NZ)(OTCQX:NZERF) has finally finalized the purchase of assets from Origin Energy (ASX:ORG), furthering its plans to focus on lower-cost exploration and production that is close to infrastructure in its bid to bolster cash flow. The consideration for the purchase, which will significantly add to its reserve base, was also revised lower.
A recent report from the U.S. Energy Information Administration on global shale oil and gas potential that ranks Argentina as the fourth largest shale oil resource has shone a light on Madalena Ventures' (CVE:MVN) assets in the region.
Chevron Corp. (NYSE:CVX) will be able to hang onto its assets in Argentina, after the country's Supreme Court overturned a prior ruling.
Investors interested in Occidental Petroleum recently viewed
- Sefton Resources, Inc. (AIM: SER) Turning created value into profits
- Green Dragon Gas (AIM: GDG) Chinese based coal bed methane company
- Simba Energy (TSX-V: SMB) Simba Energy is exploring hydrocarbon opportunities in West Africa
- Petro Matad Limited (AIM: MATD) Mongolia focused oil and gas exploration company
- Urals Energy (AIM: UEN) Independent oil company with its operating assets located in Russia