Occidental Petroleum Corporation is an international oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, Middle East/North Africa and Latin America regions. Oxy is the fourth largest U.S. oil and gas company, based on equity market capitalization.
20/01/11Occidental Petroleum takes 40% interest in massive Shah Gas Field in Abu Dhabi
22/10/09Occidental Petroleum production and sales growth increases in third quarter
Recent Sector News
The broker expects the thematic message throughout the forthcoming reporting period will be on the defense of cash cycles.
“We believe this is a financially compelling opportunity for COS shareholders," said Suncor chief executive Steve Williams
“BP is receiving the punishment it deserves," the US Attorney General said.
At present, Nostrum has exclusive rights to talk to Tethys but that period of exclusivity is due to end soon.
COPL and partner Shoreline had meetings in Nigeria last week and the deal is anticipated “within the shortest possible time”.
The Burger well revealed signs of oil and gas, but not enough for Shell to continue exploration
Investors interested in Occidental Petroleum recently viewed
- TomCo Energy (AIM: TOM) US Oil Shale developer in Utah
- Lansdowne Oil & Gas (AIM: LOGP) Technically focused exploiter of under-explored proven petroleum basin
- Tethys Petroleum (TSX: TPL) .
- Empyrean Energy (AIM: EME) Empyrean Energy plc is an oil and gas explorer and producer
- PetroFrontier (TSX-V: PFC) Oil and Gas Exploration and Development in Australia's South Georgina Basin