Bravada is a Canadian based exploration and development company focused on exploring the prolific Battle Mountain-Eureka gold trend in Nevada, U.S.A.
08/07/14Bravada gains on $5.2 mln sale of Wind Mountain project
21/09/11Bravada expects "signficant increase" in resources based on latest Wind Mountain drill results
25/07/11Bravada intersects new gold-silver zone at Wind Mountain
25/08/10Bravada and Fortune River to merge forming Nevada-focused exploration and development company
Recent Sector News
Filling in "donut holes" is a more serious business than it sounds, and the aim is to expand the existing resources and test new targets at the company's flagship project in Nevada.
Asante is planning to fund its Kubi Gold Mine, which adjoins immediately to Obuasi, into production and a name like Randgold in the area will only aid its efforts.
Drakelands, a £140mln tungsten mine,was officially opened yesterday by Ldndon-listed Wolf Minerals and its chief, Russell Clark.
"Having immediate access to US$340 million enables us to keep to our construction schedule,” Quartermain said
“We are just beginning to understand the true potential of these assets," said Paul Huet
High grade gold was discovered on the boundary of the Omagh Gold Mine, Northern Ireland.
Investors interested in Bravada Gold recently viewed
- Galantas Gold (AIM, TSX-V: GAL) .
- Shaft Sinkers Holdings plc (AIM: SHFT) At the forefront of technical know-how in the mining industry
- Pan African Resources (AIM: PAF) Gold production and exploration in Southern Africa
- Silver Lake Resources (ASX: SLR) A Western Australian gold producer with significant growth potential
- Lydian International (TSX: LYD) Eastern Europe Mineral Exploration