Bravada is a Canadian based exploration and development company focused on exploring the prolific Battle Mountain-Eureka gold trend in Nevada, U.S.A.
08/07/14Bravada gains on $5.2 mln sale of Wind Mountain project
21/09/11Bravada expects "signficant increase" in resources based on latest Wind Mountain drill results
25/07/11Bravada intersects new gold-silver zone at Wind Mountain
25/08/10Bravada and Fortune River to merge forming Nevada-focused exploration and development company
Recent Sector News
The miner seems to have weathered the storm in the sector better than most juniors.
How is it that shares in Mandalay Resources have virtually tripled over the past five years, when most other junior gold mining companies have suffered severe and sometimes catastrophic share price falls? The answer is simple: judicious acquisitions.
The past few days and weeks have been difficult to say the least and have culminated in the exit of the interim chief executive.
Set side-by-side, there were two significant slices of news from Greece this week that amply illustrate the issues and complexities underlying the current crisis there.
“The resource is only built on 14 holes spaced 50 meters apart,” says Glen Parsons, Mariana’s chief executive, “which is phenomenal”.
Amara Mining's Pete Gardner isn't overly concerned that US$10mln of funding from the IFC isn't in yet, saying it's nice to know the money's there if needed
Investors interested in Bravada Gold recently viewed
- Clontarf Energy (AIM: CLON) oil & gas Exploration & Production focused on Africa and South America
- Aurasian Minerals (AIM: AUM) Gold and mineral explorers in South East Asia
- MacPhersons Resources (ASX: MRP) .
- Meadow Bay Gold (TSX: MAY) Gold mining & exploration company with projects in Nevada
- Patagonia Gold (LON: PAT) Gold interests in Argentina's mining district