Bravada is a Canadian based exploration and development company focused on exploring the prolific Battle Mountain-Eureka gold trend in Nevada, U.S.A.
08/07/14Bravada gains on $5.2 mln sale of Wind Mountain project
21/09/11Bravada expects "signficant increase" in resources based on latest Wind Mountain drill results
25/07/11Bravada intersects new gold-silver zone at Wind Mountain
25/08/10Bravada and Fortune River to merge forming Nevada-focused exploration and development company
Recent Sector News
HC Wainwright has recently begun coverage of McEwen Mining, giving it a Buy rating and US$1.25 price target.
Last December, Treasury raised $800,000 to advance its flagship project, with a bankable feasibility study expected to be delivered during the first half of this year.
Sunridge Gold (CVE:SGC) (OTCQX:SGCNF) after starting field work in 2014 is advancing its joint venture Asmara project in Eritrea, expecting to acquire a mining license for the property, eyeing mining operations to start in the fourth quarter of this year.
Astur, a Canadian gold company, said it would "explore all legal options" as the veto has had a heavy impact on its employees and the company’s overall financial position.
The Albion Process, developed by commodities giant Glencore (LON:GLEN), is a combination of ultra-fine grinding and oxidative leaching at atmospheric pressure that oxidizes and removes sulphides in the ore feed, allowing for an easy recovery of the desired metals.
Klondex’s 2015 exploration program will proceed along the new zones while additional drilling will be performed to delineate and expand the promising high-grade mineralization targets.
Investors interested in Bravada Gold recently viewed
- Shaft Sinkers Holdings plc (AIM: SHFT) At the forefront of technical know-how in the mining industry
- Northern Gold Mining (TSX-V: NGM) Exploration and development of the Golden Bear Project, Timmins Gold Camp
- Vatukoula Gold Mines (AIM: VGM) Long life underground gold mine in Fiji
- Clontarf Energy (AIM: CLON) oil & gas Exploration & Production focused on Africa and South America
- Minera IRL (AIM, TSX: IRL) South American Gold exploration, development & production.