Bravada is a Canadian based exploration and development company focused on exploring the prolific Battle Mountain-Eureka gold trend in Nevada, U.S.A.
08/07/14Bravada gains on $5.2 mln sale of Wind Mountain project
21/09/11Bravada expects "signficant increase" in resources based on latest Wind Mountain drill results
25/07/11Bravada intersects new gold-silver zone at Wind Mountain
25/08/10Bravada and Fortune River to merge forming Nevada-focused exploration and development company
Recent Sector News
The past few days and weeks have been difficult to say the least and have culminated in the exit of the interim chief executive.
Set side-by-side, there were two significant slices of news from Greece this week that amply illustrate the issues and complexities underlying the current crisis there.
“The resource is only built on 14 holes spaced 50 meters apart,” says Glen Parsons, Mariana’s chief executive, “which is phenomenal”.
Amara Mining's Pete Gardner isn't overly concerned that US$10mln of funding from the IFC isn't in yet, saying it's nice to know the money's there if needed
Klondex has delivered record production and revenue on falling costs
Caledonia Mining says its Blanket mine in Zimbabwe continues to be profitable despite the lower gold price.
Investors interested in Bravada Gold recently viewed
- PanTerra Gold (ASX: PGI) Sophisticated advanced gold tailings projects in South America
- Minera IRL (AIM, TSX: IRL) South American Gold exploration, development & production.
- Orogen Gold (AIM: ORE) Mineral exploration and production in Europe
- Aureus Mining (AIM / TSX-V: AUE) A New Gold Providence- A New Gold Player
- Noricum Gold (AIM: NMG) Investing in a unique mix of gold and related precious metals