NewsAll Goldeye Explorations News ►
Recent Sector News
Asante Gold (CVE:ASE) has now signed a definitive option agreement with Goknet Mining Company to earn up to 100 percent of the Kubi gold project in Ghana, following receipt of conditional approval from the TSX Venture Exchange last month.
Shares of Eldorado Gold (TSE:ELD) crumbled Monday after announcing that it has received notice from the Greece government revoking the approval necessary to complete the final construction of the processing plant at its Skouries project.
Dalradian Resources (TSE:DNA) received a lift Friday from analysts at Dundee Capital Markets, who upgraded their target price on the stock, citing improved investor sentiment and market conditions for the gold developer.
Toronto-based Northern Gold (CVE:NGM) says it has recovered nearly 1,800 ounces of gold from the Garrcon deposit at its Golden Bear project in Ontario, at a 95 percent recovery rate.
Treasury Metals (TSE:TML) received a lift from analysts at Mackie Research Capital, who hiked up their price target for the gold developer by 36 percent on the basis of a new valuation methodology.
Canarc Resource (TSE:CCM)(OTCBB:CRCUF) has signed a C$10 million earn-in agreement with Australia-listed PanTerra Gold to advance its New Polaris gold mine in B.C. through the feasibility and permitting stages, the company said.
Investors interested in Goldeye Explorations recently viewed
- Caledonia Mining (AIM & TSX: CMCL) Caledonia: gold, copper, cobalt and platinum in Africa
- Hill End Gold (ASX: HEG) Gold tenements in historically rich goldfields of Australia
- Emmerson Resources (ASX: ERM) Building shareholder wealth by applying new technology to gold discovery
- Shaft Sinkers Holdings plc (AIM: SHFT) At the forefront of technical know-how in the mining industry
- Aphrodite Gold (ASX: AQQ) West Australian Gold company with over 1MOz Gold