NewsAll Goldeye Explorations News ►
Recent Sector News
Thanks to this progress, Huet said that Klondex’s 2015 production guidance is now 125,000-130,000 GEO instead of the previously announced 120,000-125,000 GEO.
Ireland’s mining scene is still humming, especially in zinc and gold.
For the first quarter of 2015, Klondex said its mined and milled total at Midas grew 147% compared to the same period of 2014, with total gold equivalent ounces (GEOs) recovered and sold rising 103%.
Eldorado Gold is Greece’s largest foreign investor and it has been targeted by Greek and EU authorities
Sunridge to obtain license for the Asmara Project as part of a comprehensive 20 year mining agreement
Sunridge expects to secure the mining license shortly such that AMSC will be able to raise the capital to develop the mining and shipping of the high-grade copper direct shipping ore on the Debarwa deposit during Phase 1A of the project
The Nevada Division of Environmental Protection (NDEP), Bureau of Mining Regulation and Reclamation has issued a Notice of Decision, removing all tonnage restrictions.
Investors interested in Goldeye Explorations recently viewed
- Kolar Gold (AIM: KGLD) An Indian Gold Explorer and Mine Developer
- SolGold (AIM: SOLG) Copper-gold prophyry exploration: Solomon Islands
- Gold Resource Corp (NYSE AMEX: GORO) An Emerging Low Cost Gold Producer
- ECR Minerals (AIM: ECR) Gold mining company focused on Meekatharra, Western Australia
- Phoenix Gold (ASX: PXG) Exploration and development company with extensive land holding northwe