NewsAll Goldeye Explorations News ►
Recent Sector News
Claude Resources (TSE:CRJ) is making a comeback, according to analysts at Dundee Capital Markets, which initiated coverage of the gold miner with a buy rating and 80 cent price target.
The precious metals producer says its production is coming from what it believes to be two of the highest grade mines in North America.
"We are pleased that the court has confirmed what the technical and scientific evidence demonstrates, that these ice bodies have not been damaged by activities at the Pascua-Lama project," said Barrick's Executive Director for Chile, Eduardo Flores.
"Although 2014 was a challenging year for the mining industry in general and specifically the gold and silver markets, the company demonstrated that its El Aguila project can generate healthy profits in this difficult metal price environment," said CEO Jason Reid.
“In the current gold market and with those types of grades, and considering the fact that we don’t need to build a mill, we expect to be able to put [the operation] together,” says chief executive officer Douglas MacQuarrie.
Continental Gold (TSE:CNL) received encouraging views from analysts at Dundee Capital Markets, who said that the recent granting of an environmental permit for Red Eagle's (TSE:RD) neighbouring San Ramon project in Colombia provides "concrete evidence" of the country's willingness to permit new projects.
Investors interested in Goldeye Explorations recently viewed
- Promesa Limited (ASX: PRA) South America’s next emerging Gold Explorer
- Frontier Mining (AIM: FML) working to be the number one independent copper producer in Kazakhstan
- Patagonia Gold (LON: PAT) Gold interests in Argentina's mining district
- Noricum Gold (AIM: NMG) Investing in a unique mix of gold and related precious metals
- ECR Minerals (AIM: ECR) Gold mining company focused on Meekatharra, Western Australia