NewsAll Goldeye Explorations News ►
Recent Sector News
Probe Mines (CVE:PRB), which is advancing its Borden gold project in Ontario, has made a strong move, appointing ex-Barrick CEO Jamie Sokalsky as a director and the company's new non-executive chairman.
Midway Gold (TSE:MDW) (NYSE-MKT:MDW) is advancing construction at its Pan project in Nevada and said mining has begun, with the first gold pour targeted for late in the fourth quarter of this year.
Klondex Mines (TSE:KDX) (OTCQX:KLNDF) has discovered the third mineralized structure in the west zone of its Fire Creek project in Nevada since releasing its preliminary economic study earlier this year.
Canamex Resources (CVE:CSQ) (OTCQX:CNMXF) says that follow-up sampling on high grade drill intervals at its Bruner gold project in Nevada has returned 40 percent higher gold grades than previously.
Toronto-based Yamana Gold (TSE:YRI)(NYSE:AUY) fell on Wednesday after the company said that ramp up activities at its C1 Santa Luz project in Brazil have been temporarily suspended, and it will be putting the mine on care and maintenance.
Investors, get ready to learn about Canadian gold developer Northern Gold Mining's (CVE:NGM) plans for advancement at our ProactiveInvestors forum in Montreal next month. The company just recently signed a term sheet with a third party lender for a $5.0 million senior secured debt facility, with the new funds to be used for a bridge loan for the bulk sample testing at its famous Garrcon deposit.
Investors interested in Goldeye Explorations recently viewed
- Montezuma Mining Company (ASX: MZM) Extensive portfolio of gold, copper & nickel targets in Western Australia.
- REBgold Corp (TSX-V: RBG) .
- Shanta Gold (AIM: SHG) Exciting gold exploration and development company
- Crown Mining (TSX-V: CWM) Advancing the Superior Copper Project in California to production decision
- Caledonia Mining (AIM & TSX: CMCL) Caledonia: gold, copper, cobalt and platinum in Africa