NewsAll Goldeye Explorations News ►
Recent Sector News
How is it that shares in Mandalay Resources have virtually tripled over the past five years, when most other junior gold mining companies have suffered severe and sometimes catastrophic share price falls? The answer is simple: judicious acquisitions.
The past few days and weeks have been difficult to say the least and have culminated in the exit of the interim chief executive.
Set side-by-side, there were two significant slices of news from Greece this week that amply illustrate the issues and complexities underlying the current crisis there.
“The resource is only built on 14 holes spaced 50 meters apart,” says Glen Parsons, Mariana’s chief executive, “which is phenomenal”.
Amara Mining's Pete Gardner isn't overly concerned that US$10mln of funding from the IFC isn't in yet, saying it's nice to know the money's there if needed
Klondex has delivered record production and revenue on falling costs
Investors interested in Goldeye Explorations recently viewed
- Minera IRL (AIM, TSX: IRL) South American Gold exploration, development & production.
- International Tower Hill Mines (TSX, NYSE AMEX: ITH) .
- Bullabulling Gold (AIM, ASX: BGL) .
- REBgold Corp (TSX-V: RBG) Acquiring gold assets
- Meadow Bay Gold (TSX: MAY) Gold mining & exploration company with projects in Nevada