NewsAll Goldeye Explorations News ►
Recent Sector News
True Gold Mining (CVE:TGM) has received all the permits for its Karma gold project after the Burkina Faso council of ministers approved the mining documents for the Kao and Nami deposits.
Probe Mines (CVE:PRB), which is advancing its Borden gold project in Ontario, has made a strong move, appointing ex-Barrick CEO Jamie Sokalsky as a director and the company's new non-executive chairman.
Midway Gold (TSE:MDW) (NYSE-MKT:MDW) is advancing construction at its Pan project in Nevada and said mining has begun, with the first gold pour targeted for late in the fourth quarter of this year.
Klondex Mines (TSE:KDX) (OTCQX:KLNDF) has discovered the third mineralized structure in the west zone of its Fire Creek project in Nevada since releasing its preliminary economic study earlier this year.
Canamex Resources (CVE:CSQ) (OTCQX:CNMXF) says that follow-up sampling on high grade drill intervals at its Bruner gold project in Nevada has returned 40 percent higher gold grades than previously.
Toronto-based Yamana Gold (TSE:YRI)(NYSE:AUY) fell on Wednesday after the company said that ramp up activities at its C1 Santa Luz project in Brazil have been temporarily suspended, and it will be putting the mine on care and maintenance.
Investors interested in Goldeye Explorations recently viewed
- Sacre-Coeur Minerals (TSX-V: SCM) Gold exploration focusing on the flagship Million Mountain project, Guyana
- REBgold Corp (TSX-V: RBG) Acquiring gold assets
- Integra Mining (ASX: IGR) Mineral exploration company focussed on the Aldiss-Randalls Gold Project WA
- Golden State Resources (ASX: GDN) Oil & Gas in USA and Gold in Western Australia
- DGR Global (ASX: DGR) A resource project generator and investment company