NewsAll Goldeye Explorations News ►
Recent Sector News
Eldorado Gold is Greece’s largest foreign investor and it has been targeted by Greek and EU authorities
Sunridge to obtain license for the Asmara Project as part of a comprehensive 20 year mining agreement
Sunridge expects to secure the mining license shortly such that AMSC will be able to raise the capital to develop the mining and shipping of the high-grade copper direct shipping ore on the Debarwa deposit during Phase 1A of the project
The Nevada Division of Environmental Protection (NDEP), Bureau of Mining Regulation and Reclamation has issued a Notice of Decision, removing all tonnage restrictions.
Integra is considering Lamaque South and the adjacent Sigma-Lamaque Milling Complex, which has produced a combined 4.5 million ounces of gold in the past, as part of the same deposit because they are only 500 meters apart.
Eagle Hill Exploration to own 28% of new entity consolidating five gold companies under Oban Mining’s leadership
Upon closing of the transactions, Eagle Hill will own 28% of New Oban. Temex will hold 16%, Ryan Gold 24% and Corona Gold 19% while Osisko and Dundee will own approximately 18% and 15% of New Oban, respectively.
On May 8, Gold Resource Corp reported a net income of US$5.1 million, or US$0.09/share for the first quarter of 2015 on sales of US$28.4 million
Investors interested in Goldeye Explorations recently viewed
- DGR Global (ASX: DGR) An Emerging African Iron Ore Giant
- Exco Resources (ASX: EXS) Australian based copper & gold projects
- Shaft Sinkers Holdings plc (AIM: SHFT) At the forefront of technical know-how in the mining industry
- Predictive Discovery (ASX: PDI) Aims to make high value gold and uranium ore discoveries
- Phoenix Gold (ASX: PXG) Exploration and development company with extensive land holding northwe