NewsAll Goldeye Explorations News ►
Recent Sector News
Starcore International's (TSE:SAM) shares popped Wednesday after the precious metals miner announced a preliminary deal to acquire mineral explorer American Consolidated Minerals (CVE:AJC) in an all-share transaction.
Sunridge Gold (CVE:SGC) is seen as a likely candidate for a doubling in share price from current levels, according to precious metals expert Brien Lundin's Gold Newsletter.
Roxgold's (CVE:ROG) shares rallied early Tuesday after the company received government approval for a key environmental permit on its Yaramoko gold project in Burkina Faso.
Orosur Mining (LON:ORM) (TSE:OMI) bounced back into the black as lower costs offset the impact of a weak gold price.
Klondex Mines (TSE:KDX) (OTCQX:KLNDF), Nevada's newest gold producer, swung to a profit in the second quarter as it started to generate enough revenue to cover its costs, benefiting from the acquisition of the producing Midas mine from Newmont Mining in February.
Canamex Resources (CVE:CSQ) (OTCQX:CNMXF) (FSE:CX6) jumped more than 10 percent ahead of reporting the latest drilling results from its Bruner gold project in Nevada, which unveiled high grade mineralization at the open northern extension of the Penelas East zone.
Investors interested in Goldeye Explorations recently viewed
- Predictive Discovery (ASX: PDI) Aims to make high value gold and uranium ore discoveries
- Terraco Gold (TSX-V: TEN) .
- Lydian International (TSX: LYD) First mover advantage in the Eastern Europe
- Shaft Sinkers Holdings plc (AIM: SHFT) At the forefront of technical know-how in the mining industry
- Exco Resources (ASX: EXS) Australian based copper & gold projects