NewsAll Goldeye Explorations News ►
Recent Sector News
Barrick Gold (NYSE:ABX)(TSE:ABX) reported a drop in third quarter profit on Thursday as the gold miner continued to suffer from lower metals prices and sales volumes, though adjusted earnings beat analysts' estimates.
Northern Gold Mining (CVE:NGM) has unveiled the initial results from its bulk sampling program at its Garrcon deposit, with both the recovery and throughput of the ore called impressive.
True Gold Mining (CVE:TGM) climbed around 5 percent on Tuesday after announcing a preliminary economic assessment on its North Kao deposit, adding another $118 million in after-tax free cash flow to its Karma gold project in Burkina Faso.
Canamex Resources (CVE:CSQ) (OTCQX:CNMXF) has done it again, revealing high grade core drilling results from its Bruner gold project in Nevada, specifically in the Penelas East zone.
Klondex Mines (TSE:KDX)(OTCQX:KLNDF), which is busy refining its Nevada operations and monetizing synergies from an acquisition earlier this year, has increased the amount of gold ounces it recovered in the third quarter by 73 percent from the previous period.
Richmont Mines (TSE:RIC)(NYSE MKT:RIC) has snagged Primero Mining's (TSE:P) chief operating officer Renaud Adams and has appointed him the company's newest president and CEO after previous chief executive officer Paul Carmel was relieved of his duties in July.
Investors interested in Goldeye Explorations recently viewed
- Montezuma Mining Company (ASX: MZM) Extensive portfolio of gold, copper & nickel targets in Western Australia.
- Gold Resource Corp (NYSE AMEX: GORO) An Emerging Low Cost Gold Producer
- PanTerra Gold (ASX: PGI) Sophisticated advanced gold tailings projects in South America
- Chaarat Gold (AIM: CGH) Building towards low cost gold production in Kyrgyzstan
- Lydian International (TSX: LYD) Eastern Europe Mineral Exploration