SilverBirch, Inc. is a leading digital interactive entertainment company operating in the fastest growing sectors of the video game market.
18/11/08SilverBirch and G4Box sign on 40,000 users for Cross Fire PC game ahead of January 2009 launch
Recent Sector News
Shares of Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) slipped in premarket trading Friday, after it reported a decline in first-quarter profits, and despite a slight increase in revenues on sales of its new Windows 8 platform.
Social games maker Zynga (NASDAQ:ZNGA) late Wednesday raised the lower end of its 2012 outlook as third-quarter revenue beat Wall Street expectations.
Zynga (NASDAQ:ZNGA) late Thursday cut its 2012 outlook for the second time in two months.
Mobile business apps maker TrueContext Mobile Solutions (CVE:TMN) reported Thursday that second quarter sales jumped more than 75 per cent on the back of sharp increases in all revenue channels.
Investors interested in Silverbirch recently viewed
- Forbidden Technologies (AIM: FBT) Leading the world in Cloud based video tools
- Planet Payment (AIM: PPT) A leading international multi-currency payment & data processor
- Allocate Software (AIM: ALL) Leading workforce optimisation software applications provider
- Geong (AIM: GNG) Leading supplier of Business Operations and Management Execution Solutions
- Digital Learning Marketplace (AIM: DLM) Customised Digital Learning, Mobile Apps, Off-the-shelf Learning