18/02/14Tinka Resources rallies on zinc grades from Ayawilca project
08/01/13Tinka Resources shares rise on latest zinc drill results from Ayawilca project
Recent Sector News
Canadian shares traded higher as a solid rebound in energy stocks overpowered disappointing earnings. The benchmark Standard & Poor’s/TSX Composite Index (TSE:OSPTX) rose 0.5 percent to 14,368.57 at 12:34 p.m. in Toronto. Seven out of 10 share groups were in the positive territory.
Kincora Copper (CVE:KCC) will shortly be making some big decisions in Mongolia
Energy Fuels acquired the Nichols Ranch ISR Uranium Project in June 2015. This isthe newest uranium production facility in the United States located in Wyoming’s prolific Powder River Basin, which produced over half of all U.S. uranium in 2014.
For the uninitiated, Greenstone is a UK-based hedge fund whose principals are heavyweights of the mining sector and capital markets having moved from Xstrata and JP Morgan. Not only has the deal brought onto the register a supportive, long-term shareholder, it has provided a significant tick in the box for Excelsior and specifically its Gunnison Copper Project.
TSX Venture-listed Tango Mining is acquiring a project in an area in Botwana highly prospective for diamonds for the knock-down price of just US$8mln – some US$2.7mln less than the project’s book value.
The combined company will be named Denison Energy, boasting a market capitalization of approximately C$900 million
Investors interested in Tinka Resources recently viewed
- Savannah Resources (AIM: SAV) .
- Stratmin Global Resources (AIM: STGR) Identfying opportunities in resource rich locations
- Mawson Resources (TSX: MAW) A leading Nordic Arctic exploration company
- North River Resources (AIM: NRRP) A multi commodity resource development company focussed on Southern Africa
- Legend Mining (ASX: LEG) Iron ore, base metal & precious metal deposits in WA and Cameroon