18/02/14Tinka Resources rallies on zinc grades from Ayawilca project
08/01/13Tinka Resources shares rise on latest zinc drill results from Ayawilca project
Recent Sector News
Canadian shares retreated for a third day as commodities snapped their recent rally. The Standard & Poor’s/TSX Composite Index (TSE:OSPTX) fell 0.6 percent to 14,785 at 12:21 p.m. in Toronto.
ICL, the world’s sixth largest potash producer, already held 16.36 percent of Allana’s shares as part of a strategic alliance between the two companies formed in February 2014.
Rathdowney Resources (CVE:RTH) has received an upbeat assessment from Paradigm Capital, which cited "excellent progress" on all fronts at the company's flagship Olza zinc-lead project in Poland.
In 2009, the junior miner fought a bidding war over the property, losing out to Cliffs, which took the prized chromite asset.
"The reduction in the dividend is a prudent measure to strengthen our balance sheet during a period of volatile market conditions," explained the company in a statement released Tuesday.
NexGen Energy's (CVE:NXE) Arrow zone at its Rook I property in Saskatchewan's Athabasca Basin is expanding significantly, according to the latest drill results released today.
Investors interested in Tinka Resources recently viewed
- Polo Resources (AIM, BSX: POL) The experience to maximise value from natural resources
- Bass Metals (ASX: BSM) Gold and Base metal production and exploration.
- Mount Burgess Mining (ASX: MTB) Developing the 25 million tonne Kihabe resource in Botswana
- Ncondezi Energy (AIM: NCCL) An Emerging Mozambican Coal Development Company
- Indochine Mining (ASX: IDC) .