LNG Energy is a Canadian exploration and development company focused on developing the extraordinary oil and gas reserves in Papua New Guinea, Poland and Bulgaria. In Papua New Guinea, LNG has assembled a strategic, world-class portfolio of acreage, holding a 68.5% interest in approximately 5.5 million acres and 100% interest in approximately 42,000 acres of prospective oil and gas properties.
Recent Sector News
Royal Dutch Shell has obtained regulatory approval from the European Commission to buy BG Group, clearing another anti-trust hurdle to completing the near £50bn acquisition.
Falcon Oil & Gas (LON:FOG, CVE:FO) chief Philip O'Quigley hailed as an “excellent start” the drill results from its first well in Australia’s Beetaloo Basin. Kalala S-1 intercepted more than 500 metres of shale gas with a net pay (the potentially economic portion) of 150 metres.
The lower price environment is here to stay, longer than many of the key players anticipated.
There has been much talk in the oil and gas sector that there will need to be a round of mergers and acquisitions to avoid the dire consequences of a plummeting oil price.
The excitement will come when well results are revealed - but the financials reveal a well financed company.
Tethys is holding talks with Nostrum and the potential buyer now has exclusivity until August 25
Investors interested in LNG Energy recently viewed
- Wentworth Resources Limited (OSX: WRL) Exploration & Gas Monetisation in East Africa
- Sefton Resources, Inc. (AIM: SER) Turning created value into profits
- WesternZagros Resources (TSX-V: WZR) Exploring for, developing and producing crude oil and natural gas.
- Adriatic Oil Plc (ISDX: ADOP) An international oil and gas exploration company
- Gulfsands Petroleum (AIM: GPX) OIl & Gas Exploration and Production in the Middle East