LNG Energy is a Canadian exploration and development company focused on developing the extraordinary oil and gas reserves in Papua New Guinea, Poland and Bulgaria. In Papua New Guinea, LNG has assembled a strategic, world-class portfolio of acreage, holding a 68.5% interest in approximately 5.5 million acres and 100% interest in approximately 42,000 acres of prospective oil and gas properties.
Recent Sector News
Petromaroc (CVE:PMA) is looking forward to appraisal work within the Sidi Moktar licence, onshore Morocco, where a third party evaluation has confirmed significant natural gas potential.
Eco (Atlantic) Oil & Gas (CVE: EOG) (NSX:EOG) has officially closed the farm out transaction with Tullow Oil it announced in July for its Cooper block in Namibia.
WesternZagros Resources (CVE:WZR) says it has booked its first oil reserves at its light oil discovery on the Garmian block in Iraq after completing a new independent audit of the asset following the submission of its development plans to the regional government.
Madalena Energy (CVE:MVN) has a solid foundation for growth with its high impact horizontal plays, according to analysts at Industrial Alliance Securities, which initiated coverage on the junior oil and gas producer with a buy rating and C$1.35 price target.
Caza Oil & Gas (LON:CAZA) (TSE:CAZ) shares advanced almost 20 percent in London after revealing results at the first Bone Springs well at the Broadcaster property were excellent.
Vancouver-based oil and gas producer TAG Oil (TSE:TAO) (OTCQX:TAOIF) is returning its focus to its core "bread and butter play" as Chief Operating Officer Drew Cadenhead puts it, after making some tough decisions on the unconventional Waitangi Valley-1 well in the East Coast Basin of New Zealand.
Click for conference call audio and transcript - http://www.tagoil.com/TAG-Conference-Call_09-16-14.asp
Investors interested in LNG Energy recently viewed
- Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. (AIM: GKP) Oil & Gas exploration and production in North Africa and the Middle East
- Madagascar Oil (AIM: MOIL) Focused on the Development of Heavy Oil & Conventional Oil & Gas
- New World Oil & Gas (AIM: NEW) Established to focus on the investments in the oil and gas sector
- Gulfsands Petroleum (AIM: GPX) OIl & Gas Exploration and Production in the Middle East
- PetroFrontier (TSX-V: PFC) Oil and Gas Exploration and Development in Australia's South Georgina Basin