LNG Energy is a Canadian exploration and development company focused on developing the extraordinary oil and gas reserves in Papua New Guinea, Poland and Bulgaria. In Papua New Guinea, LNG has assembled a strategic, world-class portfolio of acreage, holding a 68.5% interest in approximately 5.5 million acres and 100% interest in approximately 42,000 acres of prospective oil and gas properties.
Recent Sector News
The Vaca Muerta shale is believed to be the world's second largest shale gas and fourth largest shale oil formation, with the area containing an estimated 27 billion barrels of shale oil.
Investors in Falcon Oil & Gas (LON:FOG, CVE:FO) can celebrate tentatively as drilling has now began at the hotly anticipated Austalian shale venture.
The Alabama-headquartered oil producer, which claimed having 373 million barrels of oil equivalent (BOE) in proven reserves at the end of 2014, will use the funds to support increased drilling in the Midland Basin later this year.
Argentina has one of the most important non-conventional oil deposits in the world in the Vaca Muerta shale and has a huge opportunity to implement horizontal technology into already defined conventional (non-shale) resource plays
The new discovery suggests exploration activities are proceeding as planned as the company tries to move away from scandal and junk ratings.
Madalena increases production and revenues in Q1-2015, continuing its active Argentina drill program
The company said it has started operational planning related to the drilling of four strategic resource plays including additional follow-up horizontals in the Loma Montosa oil resource play.
Investors interested in LNG Energy recently viewed
- Solo Oil (AIM: SOLO) Acquisition of diverse oil & gas assets in the Americas, Europe or Africa
- Range Resources (ASX / AIM : RRS) oil and gas exploration, development and production company Range Resource
- Petrel Resources (AIM: PET) Oil and Gas contracts in Iraq
- President Energy (AIM: PPC) President Energy, the South American focused E&P company
- Enegi Oil (AIM: ENEG) Oil & Gas Group Operating in Newfoundland and Ireland