LNG Energy is a Canadian exploration and development company focused on developing the extraordinary oil and gas reserves in Papua New Guinea, Poland and Bulgaria. In Papua New Guinea, LNG has assembled a strategic, world-class portfolio of acreage, holding a 68.5% interest in approximately 5.5 million acres and 100% interest in approximately 42,000 acres of prospective oil and gas properties.
Recent Sector News
“We believe this is a financially compelling opportunity for COS shareholders," said Suncor chief executive Steve Williams
“BP is receiving the punishment it deserves," the US Attorney General said.
At present, Nostrum has exclusive rights to talk to Tethys but that period of exclusivity is due to end soon.
COPL and partner Shoreline had meetings in Nigeria last week and the deal is anticipated “within the shortest possible time”.
The Burger well revealed signs of oil and gas, but not enough for Shell to continue exploration
A newly signed letter of intent has laid out the terms upon which Nostrum could acquire Tethys.
Investors interested in LNG Energy recently viewed
- Sefton Resources, Inc. (AIM: SER) Turning created value into profits
- Nostra Terra Oil & Gas (AIM: NTOG) New oil in old fields
- Elixir Petroleum (AIM: EXR) Oil & gas exploration & Production in the Gulf of Mexico and North Sea
- Madagascar Oil (AIM: MOIL) Focused on the Development of Heavy Oil & Conventional Oil & Gas
- Victoria Oil & Gas (AIM: VOG) Independent Exploration and Production with new focus on African energy