Finally, it is worth highlighting the significant operating leverage of the business, as OptiBiotix is run on a very asset-light infrastructure. Products manufacturing is outsourced, and low fixed admin and selling expenses ensure a significant margin expansion, as revenue will keep growing over the next few years.Full report is available via Capital Network website
WideCells Group PLC ( LON:WDC) was originally set-up in 2012 in Portugal, as a provider of stem cell storage services for the Portuguese and Spanish markets. In 2016 the company was listed on the London Stock Exchange, raising £1.7mln - net of fees, largely used to establish a new research and storage facility in Manchester, UK and to support the ongoing international expansion.
- Preventing and treating diseases through the modulation of the microbiome is one of the most exciting frontiers of healthcare, and a fast growing market
- OptiBiotix Health PLC (LON:OPTI), an innovative life sciences company focused on human microbiome, is rapidly transitioning from product development to the commercial stage with early revenues and commercial deals with major corporates including Tata and DSM
- Underpinned by a strong scientific rationale and clinical studies, OptiBiotix Health PLC (LON:OPTI) products help managing significant health problems as weight loss, high cholesterol and hypertension
- OptiBiotix Health PLC (LON:OPTI) commercial push is currently directed towards the rapidly growing consumer health market
- A rich deal pipeline is likely to translate in material revenue growth (£1mln+) within 12 months