leadf
logo-loader
CSE:OWLI

One World Lithium Inc.

Receive alerts
Market:
CSE
Market Cap:
$7.78 m
Price
0.08 CAD
Change
6.67%
52 weeks high
0.15
52 weeks low
0.03

In brief

One World Lithium Inc. is an exploration company focused on lithium in brine projects. It currently has earned
a 60% property interest with an option to acquire a further 30% property interest for a total of a 90% property
interest in the 103,430 hectare (399 square mile) Salar del Diablo lithium brine project located in the State of
California Baja, Mexico.

Snapshot

One World sees a lot of similarities between Salar del Diablo and Salar de Atacama, the world’s largest lithium brine deposit which produces 27% of the world’s supply