Big Picture – A Deep Dive Examination of Arizona Silver Exploration Inc.
Arizona Silver Exploration Inc. Snapshot
Arizona Silver Corporation was a privately owned company that merged with Canadian-listed capital pool company Damon Capital Corp. This transaction was closed November 18th 2016 creating the NEWCO Arizona Silver Exploration Inc. listed on the TSXV Exchange with the symbol AZS.
C$1,695,000 in Treasury (March 2017)
9 million shares from PP with 4-month hold
4.5 million insider shares escrowed
7.2 million shares total initial float
- Old production of 1370 gpt (~40 opt) Ag
- 41 existing 1960’s underground drill holes
- Intercepts up to 46 meters 304 gpt (8.87 opt) Ag
- Lead and zinc present but not assayed
- Large untested adjacent geophysical anomaly
- Huge upside potential for large deposit size
- 100% ownership with royalty buy-outs
Silver mineralization occurs in high grade epithermal veins up to 12 feet wide, and in disseminated or stockwork veining in footwall rocks adjacent to the Ramsey vein. The veins are epithermal fissure fillings with banded, crustiform, and drusy textures, and comprise mixtures of goethite-hematite, manganese oxides, barite, black to grey to brown to clear calcite, quartz, and minor amounts of wulfenite, vanadenite, and silver oxides. Minor amounts of galena and sphalerite are reported, but were not observed above the 299 level. The Ramsey vein follows a fault contact to a depth of 528 feet.
For more information, please click here
Sycamore Canyon Property
- Values up to 15.45 gpt (0.45 opt) Au, and 396 gpt (11.55 opt) Ag, which was collected from a 1-metre wide channel in a prospect pit, from a total of 42 samples collected from within the silicified breccias.
- An average value of 0.893 gpt (0.025 opt) Au, and 82 gpt (2.34 opt) Ag, from these 42 samples.
- Highest gold and silver values occur at southern end of the outcrop area, where shallow alluvium covers the extension as it dips beneath cover. Previously released geophysical results suggest the mineralized breccia target continues for at least 200 metres south of the high-grade sample in the last outcrop.
- Sampling in silicified breccia demonstrates values up to 31 grams of gold.
- Southeastern end of the extent of outcrop, where the last samples collected contained between 1.34-3.02 gpt Au and 59.7 -208.4 gpt Ag.
- The property contains a prominent silicified breccia body that is over 600 meters long and between 20-80 meters wide and several smaller parallel banded silica veins.
- The Company has completed staking of an additional 27 unpatented lode mining claims surrounding the core group of leased claims, to protect possible extensions of the silicified breccia, both to the northwest and to the southeast, and to cover additional veins identified during property examination.
- Historic samples from prospect pits not on main breccia zone contained up to 50% Pb and 74 opt Ag.
- Strong vlf-em anomaly across main breccia.
- The property is 25 miles from Safford, a town that serves the large copper mines of Freeport McMoran, north of town.
Greg Hahn, Certified Professional Geologist and Geological Engineer
President & CEO
Over 35 years of experience in exploration and mine development. Greg has held senior level management positions with several public mining companies, where he has taken projects from mine development to financing and through to production, including permitting, engineering, construction and operations.
Chairman & Director
Mr. Stark has over 32 years of business experience in the private sector as an owner and operator of two successful companies, and 27 years in the public sector. Mr. Stark’s background includes corporate financing, investor relations, market support and corporate strategic development. Companies he has worked with in the past include; Exeter Resources and Extorre Resources. Mr. Stark is currently Chairman and director of Canamex Gold Corp.
Scott Hean, ICD.D.
Scott Hean, ICD.D., has over 40 years of experience in junior mining exploration finance, international banking and international finance. He currently is Chair of the Board for eCobalt Solutions Inc. (TSX:ECS) which is developing a primary cobalt resource in Idaho, U.S.A. He served for 10 years as a board member of Sabina Gold and Silver (SBB on TSX) where he was Chair of the Compensation Committee as well as a member of the Audit Committee. He has also been a Board member on numerous early stage green and brown field mining explorations companies traded on the TSX-V. Mr. Hean served as Chief Financial Officer of numerous junior exploration mining companies, most recently Quaterra Resources. In December 2015, Mr. Hean retired from his position as Senior Vice President and Managing Director with Bank of Montreal, he was responsible for natural resources sector financings in North America. Previously, he served with J.P. Morgan of New York, primarily financing junior exploration and producing oil and gas companies. He has a B. A. from Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, British Columbia, a Master of Business Administration from the Ivey School of Business, London, Ontario and an accreditation as an ICD.D, the Institute of Corporate Directors, Director from the Rotman School of Business, University of Toronto.
Financial and Investment consultant since 1995; senior management of several junior companies.
David Vincent BEng, Dip. FP
Chief Executive Officer
David Vincent’s background includes consulting and investment banking, corporate advisory, corporate public relations and capital raising services within the resources sector. David was a senior executive with BAE Systems, a global aerospace company, where he gained significant skills and experience in international business development, feasibility studies, market analysis, business planning, project financing, project management and marketing within the United Kingdom, the Middle East and Europe. He is a professional engineer and commercial pilot with post graduate academic qualifications in management and financial services. David was a senior commissioned officer (Engineer and Pilot) in the Royal Australian Air Force. He has worked throughout Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia region for the last 20 years. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering with Distinction from RMIT, a Diploma in Administrative Studies, an Advanced Diploma in Aviation Studies and a Diploma in Financial Planning from Deakin University, Australia.
Dong H. Shim
Chief Financial Officer
Dong H. Shim is a member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia and a Certified Public Accountant registered in the State of Illinois, United States.
Mr. Shim has served as an audit partner on numerous audit engagements with a mid-size firm located in Vancouver, British Columbia, where he audited various publicly traded companies, primarily focusing on junior mining, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, and high-tech industries. As an audit partner, Mr. Shim also assisted various start-up companies in achieving public listings on the TSX Venture Exchange, Canadian Securities Exchange and the OTC Market.
Mr. Shim is currently the President of Golden Tree Capital Corp. and SHIM Accounting Corporation with a primary focus on business advisory, corporate consulting and regulatory filings both in the United States and Canada. In addition, Mr. Shim teaches accounting as an instructor at a local college in Vancouver and acts as a facilitator at CPA Western School of Business mentoring CPA candidates enrolled in the CPA Professional Education Program.
Arizona Silver Exploration Inc.
Head office and registered/records office address:
Suite 804 – 750 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 2T7
Email: [email protected]
PO Box 28190 West Pender Street PO
Vancouver, BC V6C 3T7