Ariana Resources PLC - INVESTOR WEBINAR
Ariana Resources plc ("Ariana" or "the Company"), the AIM-listed exploration and development company operating in
The webinar is open to all existing and potential investors and will consist of a presentation followed by Q&A session, held on the Investor Meet Company platform.
Ariana is committed to ensuring that there are appropriate communication structures for all elements of its shareholder base so that its strategy, business model and performance are clearly understood.
Investors can sign up to Investor Meet Company for free and then click "Add to meet" Ariana Resources via the following link to join the webinar:
Investors who have already registered and clicked "Add to meet" Ariana Resources, will be automatically invited.
· Investors are encouraged to submit questions pre-event via the Investor Meet Company Platform, once registered.
· Questions can be submitted pre-event via the "Ask a Question" function located on your Investor Meet Company dashboard, in addition questions can be submitted during the live event.
· Whilst the Company will not be in a position to answer every question it receives, it will address the most prominent within the confines of information already disclosed to the market through regulatory notifications.
· Responses to the Q&A will be published at the earliest opportunity on the Investor Meet Company platform.
· Investor feedback can also be submitted directly to management post the event to ensure the Company can understand the views of all elements of its shareholder base.
Ariana Resources plc
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7407 3616
| || |
| || |
Beaumont Cornish Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7628 3396
| || |
Panmure Gordon (UK) Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7886 2500
| || |
Yellow Jersey PR Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3004 9512
About Ariana Resources:
Ariana is an AIM-listed mineral exploration and development company operating in
The Red Rabbit Project is comprised of the Company's flagship assets, the Kiziltepe and Tavsan gold projects, and is part of a 50:50 Joint Venture with Proccea Construction Co. Both assets are located in western
The 100% owned Salinbas Gold Project is located in north-eastern
Ariana is also earning-in to 50% of UK-registered Venus Minerals Ltd ("Venus") and has to date earned into an entitlement to 12%. Venus is focused on the exploration and development of copper-gold assets in
Panmure Gordon (UK) Limited is broker to the Company and Beaumont Cornish Limited is the Company's Nominated Adviser and Broker.
For further information on Ariana you are invited to visit the Company's website at www.arianaresources.com.
Quick facts: Ariana Resources PLC
Market Cap: -
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE