Alba Min Res PLC - Placing and Appointment of Joint Broker
("Alba" or "the Company")
Placing and Appointment of Joint Broker
The placing proceeds are intended to be used principally in relation to the following project acceleration activities:
- carrying out a maiden drilling programme at Amitsoq, our graphite project in southern
- ongoing activities at the
- embarking on what to the Company's knowledge will be the first ever systematic underground exploration programme to be undertaken in modern times within the Clogau-St David's Mine, involving some or all of channel sampling, bulk sampling and drilling (proposed start date summer 2019); and
- continuing the regional exploration of the Dolgellau Gold Belt, which has so far identified seven new gold zones (exploration campaign currently ongoing); and
- completion of the drilling of high-priority targets at the Company's Limerick base metals project, located in the world-class Irish Zinc
Admission to AIM
Application will be made for the new ordinary shares to be admitted to trading on AIM ("Admission"). It is expected that Admission will become effective at
Total Voting Rights
Following Admission, the total number of ordinary shares in issue will be 3,526,601,946. The Company does not hold any ordinary shares in treasury. Therefore, the total number of ordinary shares with voting rights will be 3,526,601,946. This figure may be used by shareholders in the Company as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the share capital of the Company under the
This announcement contains inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of EU Regulation 596/2014.
For further information, please contact:
George Frangeskides, Executive Chairman +44 20 3907 4297
James Caithie /
Jason Robertson +44 20 7374 2212
Yellow Jersey PR (Financial PR/ IR)
Tim Thompson / Harriet Jackson / Henry Wilkinson +44 77 1071 8649
Amitsoq (Graphite, Greenland): Alba owns a 90 per cent interest in the
Clogau (Gold, Wales): Alba owns a 90 per cent interest in Gold Mines of
Inglefield Land (Copper, Cobalt, Gold): Alba owns 100 per cent of mineral exploration licence ("MEL") 2017/40 and 2018/25 in north-west Greenland.
Limerick (Base Metals, Ireland): Alba owns 100 per cent of the Limerick base metal project in the Republic of Ireland.
Thule Black Sands (Ilmenite, Greenland): Alba owns 100 per cent of MEL 2017/29 in the Thule region, north-west Greenland.
Oil & Gas
Brockham (Oil & Gas, UK): Alba has a direct 5 per cent interest in Production Licence 235, which comprises the previously producing onshore Brockham Oil Field.
Horse Hill (Oil & Gas, UK): Alba holds an 11.765 per cent effective interest in the Horse Hill oil and gas project (licences PEDL 137 and PEDL 246 covering a total area of 142.9 km²) in the
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the
Quick facts: Alba Mineral Resources PLC
Market Cap: £3.56 m
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE