Amur Minerals Corp - Repayment of Convertible Loan
Repayment of Convertible Loan
"The investment and support provided by Riverfort since
Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) Disclosure
Certain information contained in this announcement would have been deemed inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 until the release of this announcement.
Nomad and Broker
| || || |
+7 (4212) 75 56 15
+44 (0) 20 3470 0470
+44 (0) 20 7138 3203
For additional information on the Company, visit the Company's website, www.amurminerals.com.
Activities carried out from the support of the Riverfort convertible loan:
· Construction of the 2018 access ice road to the site and full supply replenishment for the 2018 field and drill season.
· Diamond core drilling distributed over the comprehensive length of the mining licence including infill drilling in accordance with Russian regulatory requirements and the confirmation of continuous mineralisation between the deposits of Ikenskoe / Sobolevsky and Kubuk.
· Hydrological drilling to identify the location of sufficient water supplies to support the planned mine operations.
· Collection of additional sample for derivation of a representative metallurgical sample covering the entirety of the planned production area bringing the total sample available for metallurgical test work and flow sheet design to more than 10 tonnes.
· Completion of an updated Prefeasibility Study based on information available mid year 2018.
· Comprehensive compilation of the global exploration and engineering data set through year end 2018 for use in the derivation of a TEO (feasibility study). Including a complete re-interpretation of all ore bodies.
· Initiation of the mandatory TEO (feasibility study) due Q4 2020 which included completion of the Hydrological Assessment and ongoing work in the areas of rock mechanics (for open pit slope stability and underground design considerations), high level environmental assessment, and compilation of a Russian reserve based estimate using NAEN parameters.
· Completion of the first phase of the access road design and identification of potential cost reduction by consideration of a one lane road.
· Continued discussions with appropriate governmental agencies and successful filings with all necessary Russian regulatory agencies.
· Continued discussions with various financial funding sources based in the
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the
Quick facts: Amur Minerals Corp.
Market Cap: £13.7 m
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE