Amur Minerals Corp - Permanent Conditions TEO Update
Permanent Conditions TEO Update
The TEO is a priority task for the Company going forward and its completion and submission to the
For further information on the content of the TEO, please follow the link below:
Progress on key TEO Study Areas include:
· Hydrological Assessment - a study covering hydrogeological conditions, surface water and mine water quality which has been completed and approved by the necessary
· Rock Mechanics - a study covering the stability parameters of underground workings and open pit designs. The study has been received by the Company and it is currently under internal review and translation.
· Reserves Estimate - compiling resource estimates incorporating the newly defined mineral zones identified during the 2018 field season. Resource estimates for each of the three deposits of Maly Kurumkon / Flangovy, Vodorazdelny and ISK (the now linked Ikenskoe / Sobolevsky and Kubuk deposits) have also been received by the Company and are currently under internal review.
· Metallurgical - metallurgical test work defining physical characteristics of the ore and the production of a concentrate from the bulk sample has been completed and the Company has today received the detailed results of this work.
· Environmental - the required maiden assessment of the impact on the mine site area environment has been received by the Company and is under internal review and translation.
Next Steps in the TEO Study include:
The reports received on the Rock Mechanics, Reserves Estimates and Metallurgical studies are highly detailed and technical documents which the Company is currently reviewing and translating. It is important to note that a thorough review by the Company is a normal procedure before accepting the results of the studies and accompanying reports.
The completion of these studies will provide inputs into the next stages of the TEO study areas scheduled to commence in
· Mining - identifying the preferred mine plan and production schedule for reporting of the GKZ approved reserves.
· Flowsheet - establishing the final metallurgical flowsheet providing a blueprint for the processing plant and tailings storage facilities.
· Concentrates - the potential of generating individual nickel and copper concentrates and the composition of final concentrates and recoveries.
· Economics - updating the economic assessment of Kun-Manie based on newly generated information contained within the TEO.
As noted in the Company's announcement on
"A considerable amount of information has now been received by the Company of which we are busy reviewing. We will update the market as soon as the review on each study has been completed. During this process we exercise considerable diligence in reviewing these reports as they each represent the final studies on their respective areas. The next stages of the TEO are scheduled to start in January and, when completed will provide the inputs for updating the economic assessment of Kun-Manie. Further work, which is not part of the TEO, looking at trade-off between initial capital and operating costs will continue. This work covers purchase vs lease of mining fleet, transport fleet, and power generation."
Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) Disclosure
Certain information contained in this announcement would have been deemed inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 until the release of this announcement.
Nomad and Broker
| || || |
+44(0)20 3470 0470
+44 (0) 20 7138 3203
Notes to Editors
The information contained in this announcement has been reviewed and approved by the CEO of Amur, Mr.
For further information, see the Company website at www.amurminerals.com.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the
Quick facts: Amur Minerals Corp.
Market Cap: £8.88 m
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE