BB Healthcare Trust - Circular Publication & Notice of General Meeting
Publication of Circular and Notice of General Meeting
If the Resolutions are passed, the Company will be permitted to issue up to 85,812,614 Ordinary Shares in aggregate (representing 20 per cent. of the current issued share capital (excluding treasury shares) of the Company) to investors without first having to offer them, pro rata, to Shareholders, with such authority to expire at the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting of the Company to be held in 2020.
The Directors believe that the Proposals will have the following benefits for Shareholders:
· enable the Company to continue to take advantage of opportunities to make further investments in accordance with its investment objective and policy;
· increase the market capitalisation of the Company, helping to make the Company attractive to a wider investor base;
· a greater number of Ordinary Shares in issue should improve liquidity in the secondary market for the Ordinary Shares and make the Ordinary Shares more attractive to a wider range of investors;
· grow the Company, thereby spreading the Company's fixed running costs across a larger equity capital base which should reduce the level of ongoing expenses per Ordinary Share; and
· the Scrip Dividend Scheme enables Shareholders to increase their shareholding in the Company in a simple manner without paying dealing costs.
Full details of the resolutions to be voted on by shareholders of the Company at the General Meeting, to be held at
Copies of the Circular will shortly be available for inspection at the Company's registered office (Mermaid House, 2
Terms used and not defined in this announcement will bear the meanings given in the Circular.
020 7653 9690
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the
Quick facts: BB Healthcare Trust PLC
Market Cap: £744.97 m
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE