B&M European - Total Voting Rights
Total Voting Rights
In accordance with the Disclosure and Transparency Rules,
The Company's issued share capital consists of 1,000,698,006 ordinary shares of
Shareholders may use the above 1,000,698,006 total voting rights number as the denominator for the calculation by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest or a change to their interest in the Company under the Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
For further information please contact +44 (0) 151 728 5400
Form for the publication of the total number of voting rights and total share capital, in accordance with the law and Grand-Ducal regulation of
1. Identity of the issuer or the underlying issuer of shares with voting rights i (including the number of the issuer as allocated by the CSSF):
2. Identity of the person who is making the disclosure (if the notification is made by a third on behalf of the issuer)
3. Total number of shares representing the share capital of the issuer
4. Total number of voting rights attached to the shares representing the share capital of the issuer, including suspended voting ii
5. Total number of voting rights excluding suspended voting rights (exercisable voting rights) (optional)
6. Origin of the change iii
Share capital increase
7. Date on which the change has been recorded
8. Last disclosure (optional)
i Indicate the full name of the legal entity or provide another means of reliable and certain identification of the issuer or underlying issuer.
ii For more details in relation to the total voting rights, please refer to CSSF Circular 08/249 1b.
iii Eg increase or decrease of the share capital.
RNS may use your IP address to confirm compliance with the terms and conditions, to analyse how you engage with the information contained in this communication, and to share such analysis on an anonymised basis with others as part of our commercial services. For further information about how RNS and the
Quick facts: B&M European Value Retail SA
Market Cap: -
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE