Further re Board appointment
Oxford, UK - 28 February 2020: Circassia Pharmaceuticals plc ("Circassia" or "the Company"; LSE: CIR), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on respiratory disease, today discloses the following information in accordance with Schedule 2(g) of the AIM Rules for Companies further to the announcement of 5 December 2019 confirming various Board changes and the proposed appointment of Garry Watts to the Board as a Senior Independent Director with effect from 2 March 2020.
Full name: Garry Watts
Age: 63 years
· Albemarle Croydon LLP
· Albemarle (Gainsborough) LLP
· Albemarle Leisure LLP
· Albemarle Retail Properties LLP
· Coca-Cola European Partners plc
· Juno Britain Ltd
· Juno Laboratories Pty Limited
· Juno Limited
· Juno Trading Limited
· Foxtons Group PLC
· Nelson & Russell Holdings Limited
· Spire Healthcare Group plc
· Tangle Teezer Limited
· The Close Film Sale and Leaseback LLP
· UKRD (Queens Crescent) Limited
· WYGCY Partnership
Previous directorships/partnerships held in the past 5 years:
· A Nelson & Co Limited
· BTG Limited
· Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc
· Stagecoach Group plc
· UKRD (Chillington) Ltd
Partnerships that went into administration or liquidation:
Mr Watts is currently or has been a partner of a number of collective property investment schemes under the Albemarle name to which he had made certain loans. Mr Watts did not have a management role in any of these investment schemes.
· Albemarle Retail Properties LLP entered a creditors' voluntary liquidation on 17 November 2016. The statement of affairs for Albemarle Retail Properties LLP dated 17 November 2016 stated an estimated deficiency as regards creditors of circa £22.6 million.
· Albermarle Leisure LLP appointed administrators on 19 February 2014 and has since been dissolved. The statement of affairs for Albermarle Leisure LLP dated 11 March 2014 stated an estimated deficiency as regards creditors of circa £11.0 million
· Albermarle Croydon LLP went into a creditors' voluntary liquidation on 6 February 2018. The statement of affairs for Albermarle Croydon LLP dated 2 February 2018 stated an estimated deficiency as regards creditors of circa £6.4 million.
Garry Watts holds 477,340 ordinary shares in Circassia.
There are no other disclosures required in connection with the appointment of Garry Watts under Schedule Two, paragraph (g) of the Aim Rules for Companies.
Ian Johnson, Executive Chairman
Michael Roller, Chief Financial Officer
Rob Budge, Corporate Communications
Tel: +44 (0) 1865 405 560
Peel Hunt (Nominated Adviser and Joint Broker)
James Steel / Dr Christopher Golden
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7418 8900
finnCap (Joint Broker)
Geoff Nash / Alice Lane
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7220 0500
Numis Securities (Joint Broker)
James Black / Freddie Barnfield
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7260 1000
Simon Conway / Ciara Martin
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3727 1000
Circassia is a world-class specialty pharmaceutical business focused on respiratory disease. The Company sells its market-leading NIOX® asthma management products directly to specialists in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Germany and Italy, and in a wide range of other countries through its network of partners. In the United States, Circassia has the commercial rights to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) treatments Tudorza® and Duaklir®. Circassia also has the US and Chinese commercial rights to the late-stage ventilator-compatible nitric oxide product LungFit PH. For more information please visit www.circassia.com.