Integumen PLC - Launch of Labskin human skin clone tests
AIM share code: SKIN
("Integumen" or "Company")
Launch of Labskin human skin clone tests for
Combined with human volunteers doubles number of skin tests possible saving time and money
Integumen today announces the roll-out of the Labskin human clone skin testing platform into the medical device and clinical research sectors.
When combined with human volunteers, Labskin's AI platform creates double the number of skin tests possible that are more reliable and accurate than human volunteers alone. The Labskin test process transforms the cost structures of medical device and skin treatment clinical trial testing by:
· 50% reduction of human volunteers required for each trial;
· Instantly creates a cloned twin of the human test subject;
· Reduces recruitment time;
· Cuts project management costs, supervision time and support personnel by up to 50%;
· AI integration delivers reliable comparative analytical data plus human test response data;
· Lowers error rate by reducing number of human volunteers who are not sticking to test regime;
· Increases scientific accuracy and anecdotal evidence from human clone twin tests;
· Real-time feedback through the Labskin AI platform to client; which,
· Delivers fast results, lowers development costs and reduces time to market
The Integumen business model of collaboration with the
"Regulatory pressures have increased the demand for skin testing in EU 2017/745 rule 21 and animal testing is now banned on skin related products in EU Directive 2003/15/EC enforced since
| || |
+44 (0) 7340 055 643
| || |
+44 (0) 113 370 8974
| || || |
+44 (0) 20 3621 4120
Integumen is a vertically integrated business, collaborating their Labskin technology platform with partners in artificial intelligence, clinical research, medical device and life science. These collaborators are building their own technology on top of the Labskin AI backbone. Labskin allows skin-care, health-care, pharmaceutical manufacturers and cosmetic companies to test their products on human-like skin in a real-world environment with full access to multiple state-of-the-art partner technologies.
The Company combines data analytics with access to therapeutic operational expertise and offers solutions to our clients, from regulatory approvals, right through to marketing fully tested ingredients that have been certified on our Laboratory grown living human tissue.
About RNS Reach announcements:
RNS Reach is an investor communication service aimed at assisting listed and unlisted (including AIM quoted) companies to distribute media only / non-regulatory news releases such as marketing messages, corporate and product information into the public domain. An RNS Regulatory announcement is required to be notified under the AIM Rules for Companies.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the
Quick facts: DeepVerge PLC
Market Cap: -
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE