easyJet PLC - Appointment of Chief Financial Officer
Appointment of Chief Financial Officer
This announcement contains inside information.
easyJet is pleased to announce that
Kenton is currently CEO of Aviation, and Business Improvement Director - Markets, at TUI Group. He has held a number of senior group and divisional finance roles since joining TUI in 2003. Before joining TUI Travel Kenton was the Finance Director of Airtours Holidays and held a number of commercial finance roles at Adidas, prior to which he qualified as a chartered accountant with PwC.
Kenton has extensive experience of the travel and aviation sector having held a variety of finance roles including serving as finance director of the Northern region for TUI AG, Group Director of Finance and Control and Finance Director for the mainstream sector overseeing
"We are delighted to appoint Kenton as our next Chief Financial Officer. He is a candidate of very high calibre bringing with him vast industry experience and highly relevant skills to the role which will prove crucial in the coming months and beyond. I would like to welcome him on behalf of the board of easyJet. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank
"Kenton will join us during this period of exceptional challenge for global aviation. His depth of knowledge of the travel industry and financial skills will be key as we continue to rebuild following the pandemic. I look forward to working closely with him as we ensure that aviation plays a vital role in the economic recovery and enables people to fly for holidays and work once again."
"I am excited to be joining the most innovative, sustainable and customer-focused airline in
For further details please contact easyJet plc:
Institutional investors and analysts:
| || |
+44 (0) 7583 101 913
| || |
+44 (0) 7985 873 313
| || |
+44 (0) 7947 740 551
| || |
+44 (0) 7733 294 930
A copy of this announcement is available at http://corporate.easyjet.com/investors
· There is no information to be disclosed pursuant to Listing Rule
· In keeping with our remuneration policy the new Chief Financial Officer's remuneration package is designed to provide a competitive total pay arrangements with a focus on variable pay and structure in the interest of shareholders. This is achieved through setting base pay at a competitive level, offering only modest pension and benefits and with the potential to earn above-market variable pay subject to the achievement of demanding performance targets.
· On appointment annual salary will be
· Kenton will be expected to build and maintain a shareholding equivalent of at least 200% of salary over a five year period following appointment.
· In accordance with best practice both the bonus and LTIP contains malus and clawback provisions that will allow easyJet to recover or withhold value in the event of certain defined circumstances.
· Kenton will also receive awards in easyJet shares to compensate for some, but not all, of the remuneration he is forfeiting on leaving his previous employer. These will remain subject to performance conditions where appropriate and reflect the value of the forfeited awards. The vesting timeline of the replacement awards will be the same as (or extended from) those which apply to the forfeited awards.
· More details of the remuneration package and buyout arrangements will be provided in the upcoming Annual Report.
Quick facts: easyJet plc
Market Cap: -
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE