Frontier Dev PLC - FY21 Releases and Trading Update
FY21 Releases and Trading Update
At the Gamescom: Opening
· Following the significant success of Jurassic World Evolution on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, Jurassic World Evolution: Complete Edition will bring the full experience to Nintendo Switch™ on
· Frontier Foundry, Frontier's new games label for third-party publishing, revealed its first two titles - the time-twisting turn-based combat strategy shooter Lemnis Gate, and physics-based co-op platformer Struggling. In both of these award-winning games, innovative gameplay sits at the heart of the development process.
· Struggling is out now on Steam and Nintendo Switch, making it the first Frontier Foundry title to launch and the start of Frontier Foundry's contribution to the Company, which is expected to become material to Frontier's overall business in the next few years.
· Lemnis Gate is available to wishlist on Steam now, and will be launching on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in early 2021, falling within FY21.
These three new game releases add to the already exciting roster for FY21:
· A major new era will be coming to
· Planet Coaster, the leading rollercoaster park management game, is coming to the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X later this year with Planet Coaster: Console Edition, with a rich new control system appropriate for a controller.
Frontier is very well placed for the future with these exciting releases for FY21 to support and extend our four existing and successful titles, together with new games published by Frontier Foundry. After a strong close to FY20, sales across all of our games in FY21 to date have been consistent with expectations. Taking into account actual performance to date and projections for the remainder of FY21, including the anticipated sales of future game/content/platform releases coming during the financial year, the Company is on track to deliver revenue within the top half of the current range of analyst projections of
"We've announced further releases to an already exciting line-up for FY21. Our team has done an amazing job developing strong releases for all four of our existing titles, and I am also looking forward to seeing the reaction to our first two Frontier Foundry games - Struggling and Lemnis Gate."
This announcement contains inside information as defined in Article 7 of the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) 596/2014. The person responsible for making this announcement on behalf of the Company is
Frontier Developments +44 (0)1223 394 300
David Braben, CEO
Alex Bevis, CFO
Liberum - Nomad and Joint Broker +44 (0)20 3100 2000
Neil Patel / Cameron Duncan
Jefferies - Joint Broker +44 (0)20 7029 8000
Max Jones / William Brown
Tulchan Communications +44 (0)20 7353 4200
Matt Low / Deborah Roney / David Allchurch
Frontier is a leading independent developer and publisher of videogames founded in 1994 by David Braben, co-author of the iconic Elite game. Based in Cambridge, Frontier uses its proprietary COBRA game development technology to create innovative genre-leading games, primarily for personal computers and videogame consoles. As well as self-publishing internally developed games, Frontier also publishes games developed by carefully selected partner studios under its Frontier Foundry games label.
Frontier's LEI number: 213800B9LGPWUAZ9GX18.
RNS may use your IP address to confirm compliance with the terms and conditions, to analyse how you engage with the information contained in this communication, and to share such analysis on an anonymised basis with others as part of our commercial services. For further information about how RNS and the
Quick facts: Frontier Developments
Market Cap: £10.37 m
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE