K3 Capital Group PLC - Trading Update
K3 CAPITAL GROUP PLC
("K3", the "Company" and including its subsidiaries the "Group")
Pre- Close Trading Update
K3 Capital Group plc, a multi-disciplinary professional services firm providing advisory services to SMEs, is pleased to provide a pre-close trading update for the financial year ended
The Group delivered an exceptionally strong performance, having successfully grown revenues and profits across all divisions. As a result, the Group expects to report revenues for the full year to
Alongside the transformational acquisitions of Quantuma and randd and in line with the Group's stated strategy, three complementary bolt-on acquisitions were also completed during the period and have all contributed to growth and provided further diversification of revenues. These new revenue lines together with the new tax advisory and debt advisory offerings and the newly established Market Mapping joint venture all provide additional layers of diversification and will financially contribute to the Group in FY22 and beyond.
The Group's balance sheet is strong with an unaudited cash balance of approximately
* Adjusted EBITDA is earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation, stated before acquisition related costs and share based payment charges.
** Current consensus analyst forecasts for revenue of
"In a year of challenging conditions, particularly in the context of the suppressed insolvency market, we are extremely proud that we have delivered results for the FY21 Financial Year that are significantly ahead of initial market expectations; beating multiple upgrades made to market expectations across the year. The FY21 Financial Year has been a transformational and very important year for the Group, notably being our first period of reporting post the acquisitions of Quantuma and randd. It represents a year of significant growth in the scale, diversity and quality or our business which sees a significant increase across revenue and profits as well as progression in our strategy to build a wider group of growing and complementary professional services businesses.
All of our business divisions have performed well and integration projects have proceeded in line with expectations. We believe that these results are testament to the Group's ability to identify, acquire and integrate high quality and accretive acquisitions and we are proud to have built a diverse group of businesses that are positioned to deliver robust performances across all economic cycles.
As ever there remains a degree of uncertainty in the markets in which we operate, however we begin the 2022 financial year with great confidence. Along with investing in the Group to expand the range and depth of our service lines, we have also invested in our internal resource to provide us with the flexibility and capacity to service an increase in demand. Additionally, we continue to identify further opportunities to expand the range and depth of our service lines. In summary, the board is delighted with the performance of the Group and remains confident of continuing its strategy and making further progress in the upcoming financial year."
The information contained within this announcement is deemed to constitute inside information as stipulated under the Market Abuse Regulations (EU No. 596/2014) which is part of
For further information, please contact:
K3 Capital Group plc
Tel: c/o finnCap 020 7220 0500
| || |
| || |
finnCap Ltd (Nominated Adviser and Joint Broker)
Tel: 020 7220 0500
Canaccord Genuity Limited (Joint Broker)
Tel: 020 7523 8000
| || |
About K3 Capital
K3 Capital Group plc is a multi-disciplinary professional services firm providing advisory services to SMEs, with operations throughout the
Services provided by KBS Corporate, KBS Corporate Finance, Knightsbridge and KBS Capital Markets:
· Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) - Company sales, brokerage and corporate finance services to SME's looking to achieve full or partial exit, advising on sales to private, trade, plc, private equity or overseas acquirors. Strategic advisory and valuations, financial due diligence and debt advisory.
Services provided by RandD UK Limited:
· Research & Development tax credit advisory: advising clients on Research and Development Tax Credit (RDTC) claims.
Services provided by Quantuma Advisory Limited:
· Restructuring advisory: formal insolvency appointments, informal restructuring advisory, personal insolvency and pension restructuring and insolvency advice.
· Financial advisory: comprehensive analysis of business performance through business toolkit, independent reviews, stakeholder management and turnaround and interim support.
· Creditor Services: creditor representation and liquidations.
· Forensic accounting and expert witness: forensic investigations, intelligence and forensic accounting.
· Intax: Tax Investigations relating to tax fraud / tax avoidance / disclosures and code of practice 9 (
The Group's medium-term strategy is to build a wider group of growing and complementary professional services businesses to provide SME's with high quality advice across specialist disciplines.
K3 Capital Group trades on the London Stock Exchange (AIM: K3C.L), having listed on
Quick facts: K3 Capital Group PLC
Market Cap: £256.9 m
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE