Total Voting Rights
Marston's PLC (the "Company")
Total Voting Rights
In compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority's Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules, we hereby notify the market of the following:
On 01 November 2019, the Company:
● had 660,362,194 issued ordinary shares of 7.375p each admitted to trading. On a poll vote, an ordinary shareholder has one vote for every 25p of nominal value of ordinary share capital held in relation to all circumstances at general meetings of the Company;
● held 26,332,601 ordinary shares in treasury and the voting rights of these treasury shares are automatically suspended; and
● accordingly, had maximum total voting rights of 187,038,729 attached to its issued ordinary shares (excluding treasury shares).
● had 75,000 issued preference shares of £1 each admitted to trading. On a poll vote, a preference shareholder has one vote for every 25p of nominal value of preference share capital held in relation to all circumstances at general meetings of the Company;
● held no preference shares in treasury; and
● accordingly, had total voting rights of 300,000 attached to its preference shares.
These total voting rights figures may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine whether they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the Financial Conduct Authority's Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules.
To calculate the number of voting rights attached to a shareholding of ordinary shares, shareholders should multiply the number of ordinary shares held by 0.295.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.
Quick facts: Marston's PLC
Market Cap: £801.02 m
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE