Ocado Group PLC - Total Voting Rights
TOTAL VOTING RIGHTS
OCADO GROUP PLC
Ocado Group plc
Voting rights and capital
In accordance with the FCA's Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules, Ocado Group plc ("Ocado") announces that, as at
· it had 748,114,934 issued ordinary shares of
· it does not hold any ordinary shares in treasury; and
· accordingly, it had total voting rights of 748,114,934. Of these issued ordinary shares:
· 1,631,575 shares are held by Yorkshire Building Society, the trustee for the Company's employee Share Incentive Plan, who must vote, at the request of a participant, in respect of ordinary shares held by the trustee on behalf of that participant;
· 649,879 shares are held by Wealth Nominees Limited, and 9,940,719 shares are held by Numis Nominees (Client) Ltd, both on behalf of Estera Trust (Jersey) Limited, the independent company which is the trustee of Ocado's Employee Benefit Trust (the "EBT Trustee"). The EBT Trustee has waived its right to exercise its voting rights and to receive dividends in respect of 9,940,719 ordinary shares, although it may vote in respect of 649,879 ordinary shares which have vested under the joint share ownership scheme and remain in the trust, at the request of a participant. The total of 10,590,598 ordinary shares held by the EBT Trustee are treated as treasury shares in the group's consolidated balance sheet in accordance with IAS 32 ''Financial Instruments: Presentation''. As such, calculations of earnings per share for Ocado exclude the 10,590,598 ordinary shares held by the EBT Trustee.
The total voting rights figure 748,114,934 may be used by shareholders and others with notification obligations as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine whether they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, Ocado under the FCA's Disclosure Rules and Transparency Rules.
Excluding the 10,590,598 ordinary shares held by Wealth Nominees Limited as detailed above, Ocado has shares in issue with aggregate voting rights of 737,524,336.
Person responsible for arranging the release of this announcement:
Ocado Group plc
Buildings One & Two
Fax: +44 (0)1707 227 997
Ocado Group plc LEI: 213800LO8F61YB8MBC74
Quick facts: Ocado Group PLC
Market Cap: £13.19 billion
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE