Quadrise Fuels Intnl - Publication of White Paper
Publication of White Paper
A Modern Standard Arabic ("MSA") version of the report is also available on the
White Paper highlights:
· Implementation in power generation in the KSA can deliver fuel cost savings of
· MSAR® delivers significant environmental benefits to consumers, with a 30% reduction in NOx emissions and 50% lower ash emissions - and it is the most cost effective and cleanest upgrading technology for refiners.
· Oil-in-water emulsion fuels have been used worldwide, with over 60 million tons consumed in power generation. The latest generation, MSAR®, is now on the verge of being implemented in the
· Strong synergies with metals recovery from power station ash - including vanadium, which is a critical component for the manufacture and deployment of renewable energy storage batteries in the KSA and the region.
· With over 10 years of working in the KSA,
"This White Paper sets out the clear economic and environmental opportunity that MSAR® technology provides to Middle Eastern markets as the region looks to reconfigure its petroleum and power infrastructure to migrate to lighter oil products whilst transitioning to renewable energy.
With over 10 years' experience of working in the KSA, we are very excited at the potential of MSAR® to provide tangible, proven solutions to the challenges faced by refiners and utilities and our White Paper illustrates the benefits that our propriety technology delivers. This is part of a planned process to demonstrate our long-term commitment to the KSA and the wider region and to increase our engagement by making much of our website available accessible in MSA".
Mike Kirk, Chairman
Jason Miles, Chief Executive Officer
Public & Investor Relations
FTI Consulting +44 (0)20 3727 1000
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the
Quick facts: Quadrise Fuels International PLC
Market Cap: £25.32 m
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE