Ryanair Holdings PLC - Notice of AGM
RNS Number: 6609Y
IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE
Arrangements for the 2020 Annual General Meeting ("AGM")
to be held at
The well-being of the Company's shareholders and employees is a primary concern for the Directors. The Company will take all Government recommendations into account in the conduct of the AGM. Attendance will consequently be limited to 50 people, including directors and service staff.
Shareholder participation and engagement have been and will continue to be ensured. The Board is therefore strongly encouraging all shareholders to:
· submit a proxy form not less than 48 hours before the time appointed for the AGM or any adjournment thereof in order to ensure they can exercise their vote and be represented at the AGM without attending in person; and
· appoint the Chairman of the meeting as their proxy rather than a named person who will not be permitted to attend the meeting in person.
Proxy forms can be submitted in advance of the AGM by availing of one of the options set out in the notice of the AGM:
· By post to the Company's Registrar,
· By fax to +353 (1) 2240700, provided it is received in legible form.
· Electronically by accessing www.signalshares.com.
· Via the CREST System, where shares are held in CREST.
Since the AGM will be held under extremely constrained circumstances in order to comply with the Government restrictions, it will not be possible for members of the press to attend.
The Company is aware that the Government of
In anticipation that a closed AGM may be required, the Company is offering shareholders an opportunity to submit questions relating to the business of the meeting in advance, to be received by no later than 17:00 on
As the situation is evolving and the Irish Government's guidance may change, shareholders are encouraged to check the website of the Company for any further updates regarding the AGM at https://investor.ryanair.com/.
Ryanair Dublin Office
RNS may use your IP address to confirm compliance with the terms and conditions, to analyse how you engage with the information contained in this communication, and to share such analysis on an anonymised basis with others as part of our commercial services. For further information about how RNS and the
Quick facts: Ryanair Holdings plc
Market Cap: €13.78 billion
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE