Seeing Machines Ltd - Next Gen Embedded Product Strategy for Auto DMS
Seeing Machines Announces Next Gen Embedded Product Strategy for Automotive DMS Market
· New "three pillar" strategy targets rapidly expanding camera-based interior monitoring market:
o First pillar: FOVIO Chip, newly advanced with the introduction of
o Second pillar: A low-friction integration pathway into any vehicle integration point, including smart-mirrors, instrument clusters, infotainment ECUs or centralized ADAS processing systems
o Third pillar: OcculaTM is now available for license, in ASIC form, to world-leading semiconductor companies for integration with any automotive compute platform.
Representing a step-change in its delivery of Driver Monitoring System (DMS) technology to automotive Tier 1 suppliers and OEMs,
OEMs today are faced with a maze of electronics, software and sensor integration options for interior monitoring systems. Coupled with market dynamics such as regulation and Euro NCAP requirements for safety (which are now driving rapid adoption and mass market penetration), the Embedded Product Strategy has been designed to support a very wide range of common integration, cost, and safety performance challenges, with the flexibility to support the unexpected.
The first pillar of the
· OcculaTM is a custom processing design that accelerates
· OcculaTM delivers a breakthrough in silicon utilization when executing
· OcculaTM adds general-purpose acceleration capabilities required for future AI-based computer vision needs.
· OcculaTM makes way for new driver and interior monitoring features on existing FOVIO chips, further extending
The second pillar of the embedded product strategy offers a low-friction integration pathway for the Company's driver and interior monitoring technology into any vehicle integration point, including smart-mirrors, instrument clusters, infotainment ECUs or centralized ADAS processing systems:
· This pathway is efficiently enabled via the introduction of
· The e-DME includes versions which are deeply optimized and embedded for key automotive SoC platforms, leveraging the different state-of-the-art AI vision acceleration architectures in those devices.
As a third strategic pillar, OcculaTM is now available for license, in ASIC form, to world-leading semiconductor companies for integration with any automotive compute platform that would benefit from world leading, highly optimized, "deep edge" driver and/or interior monitoring.
+61 2 6103 4700
| || |
| || |
Cenkos Securities plc (Nominated Adviser and Broker)
+44 131 220 6939
| || |
| || |
+44 20 7710 7600
| || |
The person responsible for arranging the release of this announcement on behalf of
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in
RNS may use your IP address to confirm compliance with the terms and conditions, to analyse how you engage with the information contained in this communication, and to share such analysis on an anonymised basis with others as part of our commercial services. For further information about how RNS and the
Quick facts: Seeing Machines Ltd.
Market Cap: £156.48 m
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE