Integumen PLC - 3-year Rev sharing Framework Ag with Parity Group
AIM share code: SKIN
("Integumen" or "Company")
Integumen signs 3-year revenue sharing Framework Agreement with Parity Group plc
Further to the announcement of
"Following on from the Heads of Terms signed with Parity announced five weeks ago, the Parity Team offers Rinocloud a vendor approved, ready-made sales, marketing and distribution channel into the ideal clients for its mobile enterprise resource and data management software services. The teams have jointly identified a number of clients across the Parity client portfolio who would benefit from working with Rinocloud and we will initiate consultations with them early in 2020."
"Our Agreement with Rinocloud is a complementary combination of Parity Professional people and Rinocloud software services who are set to define, develop and deploy value-added mobile enterprise resource and data management solutions across our public sector and private institutional clients. By increasing value for our clients, we increase our revenue per client, increase client contract terms, generating a higher margin and profitability."
· Recurring shared revenue streams for both Parity and Integumen in 2020
· Value-added proposition in demand from Parity clients with c. 3 to 5-year annual contracts
· Immediate access to 150 public and private institutional clients
· Trusted approved vendor for Government and private sectors for over 45 years
· 1,000+ data experts and 100+ enterprise sales and office professionals
· Existing cross-over access to educational institutional research facilities
· Access to multiple industry, public and private sector distribution routes to market
· Well defined roadmap to next level business growth for both Parity and Integumen
| || |
+44 (0) 7340 055 648
| || |
+44 (0) 113 370 8974
| || || |
+44 (0) 20 3657 0050
About Integumen: www.integumen.com
Integumen is a vertically integrated product and services company for skin related diseases, treatments and therapies with four business units:
· Labskin AI's technology platform incorporates artificial intelligence within clinical research for medical device, pharmaceuticals, cosmeceuticals and related life science test services. Labskin allows skincare, healthcare, pharmaceutical manufacturers and cosmetic companies to test their products on human-like skin in a real-world environment with full access to multiple state-of-the-art partner technologies.
· Rinodrive is a data aggregation, refining and AI analysis open-source eco-system designed to provide third-party service providers the ability to offer their clients valuable insights that support clinical, operational and financial decisions in healthcare services, third-level education, government departments and the financial sector.
· Wound pHase is developing skin and wound care products using its proprietary wound dressing technology. Working in collaboration with CBD providers creating a CBD infused diabetic wound care product range.
· Stoer-for-men skin products e-commerce division offers a range of skincare products derived from 5 natural super-ingredient plant extracts specifically for men to reduce the signs of ageing and is also used as a control for client testing within Labskin laboratories.
About Parity Group plc: www.parity.net
Parity helps organisations find the right people, skills and data to support data-led business decisions. Providing advice on data and with access to qualified personnel with skills offered, either as a managed service, through resourcing in the contract or permanent market or as part of a learning and development programme.
Income derives from a mix of long-term contracts with public and private sector organisations as well as expanded projects with existing clients as a result of strong relationships and a track record of high client satisfaction. Key highlights comprising of:
· Over 45 years of expertise in public and private recruitment and service contract sector
· More than 100 employees across the
· Client numbers exceed 150 in both
· Associate numbers supporting client services exceeds 1,000
A fully integrated set of software tools that can ingest data, in any volume, from any source in any format, interact with it, learn from it and enrich it to unlock insights and discoveries.
This data management solution was developed by scientists and engineers with experience in software, sensors, AI, optofluidic research, fintech, green-tech, travel and healthcare.
It was designed to allow interaction, in a cyber-secure environment, with commercially sensitive data, and to share insights across multi-disciplinary teams, generating different data formats, from multiple sources, located in different countries.
RinoDrive delivers big data, AI functionality and world class infrastructure to large companies with big data problems. These include financial services, education and life science companies. Most recently completing the automation of laboratories and application of AI to unearth more knowledge about the skin microbiome. This led to the acquisition in
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the
Quick facts: Integumen
Market Cap: £10.4 m
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE