() continues to grow revenues from its consumer health division, through the wholly-owned subsidiary Advangen, which sells hair growth products.
During FY17, revenues from the existing Australian and Japanese markets increased 50%.
Cellmid has now launched its new evolis® Professional branded product range in the U.S. and secured premium retail distribution in partnership with Neiman Marcus.
Find out more from Maria Halasz at Proactive's CEO Sessions.
Click below to register by email
- Sydney: Tuesday 3rd October.
- Melbourne: Wednesday 4th October.
- Email Pauline here.
- Call office on (02) 9280 0700.
- Gold Road Resources (): Ian Murray
- Cellmid (): Maria Halasz
- Altech Chemicals (): Iggy Tan
- Silver City Minerals (): Chris Torrey
- Mustang Resources (): Christiaan Jordaan (Melbourne only)
- Cobalt Blue Holdings (): Joe Kaderavek (Sydney only)
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...
In exchange for publishing services rendered by the Company on behalf of Cellmid Limited named herein, including the promotion by the Company of Cellmid Limited in any Content on the Site, the Company receives from...
FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE