Gold Road Resources Ltd (ASX:GOR) is pioneering development of Australia’s newest goldfield, the Yamarna Belt, 200 kilometres east of Laverton in Western Australia.
The Yamarna leases contain a gold resource of 6.8 million ounces, including 6.2 million ounces at the Gruyere Deposit, of which the company owns 50%.
Find out more from Ian Murray at Proactive's CEO Sessions.
Click below to register by email
- Gold Road Resources (ASX:GOR): Ian Murray
- Cellmid (ASX:CDY): Maria Halasz
- Altech Chemicals (ASX:ATC): Iggy Tan
- Silver City Minerals (ASX:SCI): Chris Torrey
- Mustang Resources (ASX:MUS): Christiaan Jordaan (Melbourne only)
- Cobalt Blue Holdings (ASX:COB): Joe Kaderavek (Sydney only)