Altech Chemicals Ltd (ASX:ATC,FRA:A3Y) is aiming to become one of the world's leading suppliers of 99.99% (4N) high purity alumina (HPA).
HPA is a highly demanded product and a critical ingredient required for the production of synthetic sapphire, which is used in the manufacture of substrates for LED lights, semiconductor wafers and scratch-resistant sapphire glass used for wristwatch faces, optical windows and smartphone components.
Find out more from Iggy Tan at Proactive's CEO Sessions.
Click below to register by email
- Gold Road Resources (ASX:GOR): Ian Murray
- Cellmid (ASX:CDY): Maria Halasz
- Altech Chemicals (ASX:ATC): Iggy Tan
- Silver City Minerals (ASX:SCI): Chris Torrey
- Mustang Resources (ASX:MUS): Christiaan Jordaan (Melbourne only)
- Cobalt Blue Holdings (ASX:COB): Joe Kaderavek (Sydney only)