Cobalt Blue Holdings (ASX:COB) is preparing for the next stage of field work, which is about to commence at its Thackaringa Cobalt Project near Broken Hill in New South Wales.
Cobalt Blue’s target remains a 40 million tonne Indicated resource by 1 April 2018, with drill rigs mobilising to site and drilling to commence next week.
The program consists of a total 90 holes comprising both reverse circulation and diamond drilling across the Railway, Pyrite Hill and Big Hill deposits.
Find out more from Joe Kaderavek at Proactive's CEO Session in Sydney.
Click below to register by email
- Gold Road Resources (ASX:GOR): Ian Murray
- Cellmid (ASX:CDY): Maria Halasz
- Altech Chemicals (ASX:ATC): Iggy Tan
- Silver City Minerals (ASX:SCI): Chris Torrey
- Mustang Resources (ASX:MUS): Christiaan Jordaan (Melbourne only)
- Cobalt Blue Holdings (ASX:COB): Joe Kaderavek (Sydney only)