leadf
logo-loader
viewEco Atlantic Oil & Gas Ltd

Eco Atlantic Oil & Gas acquires minority interests in Guyana exploration vehicle

It simplifies and strengthens the structure of Eco's Guyana exploration vehicle

oil and gas operations
Eco Guyana holds a 40% stake in the Orinduik Block

Eco Atlantic Oil & Gas Ltd (LON:ECO, CVE:EOG) has acquired minority interests in its Guyana subsidiary so that it is now wholly owned.

It cleans up the group’s ownership structure, in relation to the potentially high impact exploration venture in which it is partnered with Tullow Oil.

The minority shareholders in the Eco Guyana subsidiary will now receive US$200,000, with the first half paid on February 27 followed by another US$100,000 up to sixty days later, and they will also receive some of the group’s common shares (a total of 1.7mln shares will be issued).

"The successful purchase of the remaining 6% minority shares in Eco Guyana simplifies and strengthens our corporate structure and provides additional flexibility for us to manage our Guyana assets as we enter a year in which we are expecting significant activity on our Blocks as well as potential growth in the region," said Gil Holzman, Eco Atlantic chief executive.

Eco’s Guyana subsidiary owns a 40% stake in the Orinduik Block which is majority owned (the other 60%) by project operato,r Tullow Oil.

Quick facts: Eco Atlantic Oil & Gas Ltd

Price: 24.75 GBX

AIM:ECO
Market: AIM
Market Cap: £45.71 m
Follow

Add related topics to MyProactive

Create your account: sign up and get ahead on news and events

NO INVESTMENT ADVICE

The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...

In exchange for publishing services rendered by the Company on behalf of Eco Atlantic Oil & Gas Ltd named herein, including the promotion by the Company of Eco Atlantic Oil & Gas Ltd in any Content on the Site, the...

FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE

Exciting time for Eco (Atlantic) as it passes on first seismic data to Total

Eco (Atlantic) Oil & Gas Ltd (LON:ECO CVE:EOG) CEO Gil Holzman tells Proactive they've forwarded on the first batch of seismic data shot by Tullow Oil (LON:TLW) over the Orinduik field. French giant Total has an option to take a 25% working interest in Orinduik from Eco for a payment...

on 02/22/2018

2 min read