What Be Heard does
The different specialisms of the group are designed to allow its customers to access different areas of digital marketing and audience analysis, such as market research, user experience, and content strategy, under a single umbrella.
In total, Be Heard offers 20 service areas across its network of companies;
• Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning tools
• Analytics & Insight
• Communications Planning
• Content Production
• Content Strategy & Creative
• Design User Experience
• Events & Activation
• Influencer Marketing
• Market Research
• Mobile Marketing
• New Product Development
• Paid Display & Programmatic
• Performance Measurement
• Pay-Per-Click & Search Engine Optimisation
• Reputation Management
• Social Strategy & Community Management
• Strategy & Innovation
• Website & App Design
Be Heard’s companies
The firm’s network consists of five companies;
• Freemavens: A ‘big data’ analytics consultancy the gathers data from various open and client sources to help build marketing strategies
• Agenda21: Another data analytics firm that aims to provide clients with insight over how to use digital marketing to their advantage
• The Corner: An advertising and content creation agency, also focuses on social media strategy, data analytics, events management, design & user experience, communications, and consumer research
• Kameleon: Content marketing firm that uses data to underpin its strategies across digital channels
• MMT Digital: Website and software development agency, also engages in experience design using data analytics and user research
- Be Heard expects to achieve a "satisfactory result" for 2019, one which is "comfortably in line with expectations" after good growth in the first quarter.
- In 2018, group revenue increased by 51% to £29.5mln and adjusted underlying earnings almost doubled to £3.0mln, boosted by client wins including Vodafone, Enterprise, GSK, L'Occitane and Equifax
- Carlsberg UK has appointed Be Heard to a newly-created role of digital agency to work across all the brands in the brewer's portfolio.
- Be Heard has bought a 20% stake in digital transformation consultancy, Digital Delivery Consulting Ltd, for £320,000 in cash. The group expects the investment to provide a “significant source” of new business and further expand the range of services it offers to clients.
What the chairman says:
"The group has had a good start to the year," chairman David Morrison, said in the group's AGM statement in May.
"For the first quarter, the group has experienced good revenue and adjusted EBITDA growth, with the overall trading performance being ahead of both budget and last year.
"Moreover, we are becoming more confident regarding performance for the remainder of the year."