Key changes include:
• Release of David Moylan (CEO) from operational activities to drive sales growth through targeting of large enterprise customers and driving strategic opportunities and partnerships. David Rose appointed as chief operating officer (COO). This is already delivering results with further news to follow this quarter;
• Implementation of revised sales incentive structure to drive rapid growth and increased revenue as Vault Solo gains strong acceptance and momentum;
• Launch of the digital sales capability allowing all customers to procure Vault Solo directly on line. This is supported by automated provisioning and online self-help;
• Enhancements to customer support and implementation to drive organic growth through proactive customer engagement; and
• Establishment of a dedicated research and development (R&D) capability, Vault Lab, to bring leading edge technology into our products and services.
New general manager sales (Australia) appointment
In addition to key changes within the business, Vault has appointed Stephen Mummery to the role of general manager sales (Australia).
Stephen is a highly regarded sales and business development Leader who has demonstrated consistent business growth throughout his career across technology and technology services sales.
His most recent experience as the national business development manager (transport and logistics) for Samsung adds great value to Vault through his market understanding and his relationships within Samsung.
Stephen will be based in Melbourne and commences early March 2019.
Recently the Verdantix Green Quadrant Operational Risk Management (ORM) Software 2019 report was released.
The report is the first ever benchmark of ORM software vendors and provides a detailed comparison of the 17 most prominent software suppliers including Vault.
Vault achieved the highest global rating for integration with wearables.
In the report Verdantix states that Vault offers a strong lone worker capability through wearable integration with Samsung, to offer the company’s Vault Solo safety software.