leadf
logo-loader
viewPlato Gold Corp

Plato Gold incorporates subsidiary for work on its Lolita property in Argentina

argentina_350_4e9f1acb2591e.jpg

Junior miner Plato Gold (CVE:PGC) reported Wednesday it has finished the incorporation of its Argentine subsidiary, Winnipeg Minerals S.A., to work on its Lolita property in Santa Cruz, southern Argentina.

Winnipeg Minerals S.A. is 75 percent owned by Plato with Paul Lhotka holding the remaining 25 percent stake.

Winnipeg Minerals will hold a majority interest in the Lolita property which comprises of many adjacent mineral rights totalling 27,857 hectares.

The new entity allows Plato to advance work on the property with a drill program expected in late 2011, the company said in a statement.

Additionally, Plato has formed a team of Argentine professionals to operate Winnipeg Minerals.

Julio Cesar Ortiz is to be president, and will also be responsible for legal counsel, while Pablo Gonzalo Vicchi is responsible for accounting and local financial management.  

Diego Charchaflié, who is a registered professional geologist, will be responsible for exploration and will serve as the qualified person on the project.

Plato Gold is a Canadian gold exploration company with exploration projects in northern Ontario and Quebec, in addition to its Lolita property in the province of Santa Cruz, Argentina.

The Toronto-based company’s stock traded flat at 4 cents Wednesday afternoon on the junior Toronto Stock Exchange.

Quick facts: Plato Gold Corp

Price: 0.03 CAD

TSX-V:PGC
Market: TSX-V
Market Cap: $6.23 m
Follow

Add related topics to MyProactive

Create your account: sign up and get ahead on news and events

NO INVESTMENT ADVICE

The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...

FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE

Mandalay Resources latest drilling shows impressive results from Youle...

Mandalay Resources (TSE: MND-OTCQB: MNDJF) President and CEO Dominic Duffy joined Steve Darling from Proactive with news the company has seen some very strong numbers from the latest drill results on the Youle Deposit at their Costerfield Project. Duffy telling Proactive the numbers returned...

2 days ago

2 min read