Exactus Inc (OTCMKTS:EXDI) announced Wednesday that it is on track to exceed its initial estimates of 20,000 pounds of top flower and will begin taking orders.
The Florida-based CBD healthcare company revealed it has made significant progress on the two 100-acre industrial hemp farms it owns located in Southwest Oregon.
In a statement, Exactus CEO Emiliano Aloi said: “Our farming efforts and our team’s relentless pursuit of quality are beginning to show. With the near completion of our on-site drying and packaging infrastructure, we will be able to deliver premium hemp flower products straight from the farm.”
The company said compliance tests performed on samples taken from all the fields by personnel from the Oregon Department of Agriculture (ODA) achieved a 100% pass rate.
“It was a good day, our crop is healthy and every test returned by the ODA passed with flying colors. Our highest THC read was 0.1%, which is 1/3rd of the compliance limits set by the US Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018,” noted Shea McInvale, manager of Exactus One World.
The CBD producer said it will begin harvesting on September 15 and will continue to harvest top flower through November.
As a result, delivery of 2019 flower products will begin in October following drying, processing and packaging.
Flowers being served up
Exactus also offered a glimpse into the strains of top flower it was serving up for distribution:
• Suver Haze, which is known for its open flower structure, resulting in record-setting resin content.
• Special Sauce, the flagship line, contains exotic astringent berry smells, beautiful pink pistils, and some of the highest oil returns of any industrial hemp. The flowers are smaller than others but end up very dense and coated in glistening resin. This is a top seller in the international trimmed flower market and peerless for full spectrum oil extraction.
• Lifter which carries a farnesene dominant terpene profile with a flavor very sought after by consumers.
• Hawaiian Haze, which is a cross-breed between a specially selected Neville’s Haze male specimen and the popular ACDC. It brings farmers equatorially inspired, long season flavor with large yielding, modern hybrid flower structures. This has been among the most popular flower products since its first field trials in 2017.
• Sour Space Candy has the strongest stalk of any plant and sports a unique, terpinolene-forward flavor. This variety yields a unique flavor profile reminiscent of sour candy and growers are rewarded with full, golf ball-sized flowers that stay intact, even when subjected to machine trimming.
Exactus is building its presence in the US through a deal with Green Goddess Extracts, a highly regarded Florida contract manufacturer and formulator of hemp and vape products which distributes a premium line of high-quality hemp products sold through distributors and online.
Contact Uttara Choudhury at [email protected]
Follow her on Twitter: @UttaraProactive