Founded in 1878, Parkview is the region’s largest employer with more than 13,000 employees across 10 hospitals in Northeast Indiana and Northwest Ohio.
WIth Phunware’s digital front door, patients, staff and visitors can seamlessly engage with healthcare functions and navigate more than 1.7 million square feet spanning seven floors, including more than 400 customized points of interest.
READ: Phunware partnering with Hewlett Packard Enterprise to help healthcare providers better engage patients
The new Parkview Health mobile application portfolio, available on Apple iOS and Google Android, also offers seamless integrations with electronic health records (EHRs) such as Epic and Cerner, as well as telehealth service providers such as Teledoc and Amwell.
“The Parkview Health mobile application portfolio is an excellent example of the digital transformation in healthcare that Phunware can help leading healthcare organizations achieve,” Phunware CEO Alan Knitowski said in a statement.
“By leveraging Phunware’s MaaS platform, Parkview Health now offers a frictionless experience through one stand-alone app for all of their needs, which is even more challenging and critical due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic specific to (coronavirus) COVID-19.”
Other features of the digital front door include:
- Mobile engagement for contextual notifications, including appointment reminders
- Real-time 'blue dot' indoor positioning, including mapping, navigation and wayfinding
- Beacon Maintenance to ensure optimal performance of location-based services
- Epic MyChart integration with face ID biometric login medical record access
- Prescription management with Teledoc and E-Visit functionality
- Staff directory
Contact Andrew Kessel at email@example.com
Follow him on Twitter @andrew_kessel