For over two decades, Atlantis has been a cornerstone of the economy in the Bahamas, employing over 50,000 Bahamians, providing nearly 4,000 guest rooms and spanning well over 200 acres of Paradise Island.
To manage the complexity of both the staff and guest experiences, while also leveraging their multi-billion dollar investment in the property, Phunware said Atlantis engaged it to deliver a comprehensive hospitality solution on mobile.
“Our Multiscreen-as-a-Service (MaaS) platform helps large brands better manage the complexity of luxury customer journeys in a mobile-first world that is quickly becoming mobile-only,” said Phunware CEO Alan Knitowski.
“By standardizing on MaaS, Atlantis is able to offer both its staff and guests a next-generation engagement platform on mobile that will optimize and enhance their brand experience, including the times before they arrive, while they are on-site and after they leave.”
Austin, Texas-based Phunware said Atlantis now can access feature-rich mobile application solutions to better engage their guests and staff, while simultaneously optimizing their operational and staff efficiencies, lowering costs and boosting revenues.
Capabilities of the mobile hospitality solution for Apple iOS and Google Android operating systems include:
- Location Based Services to enable mapping, wayfinding and indoor positioning
- Mobile Engagement to create, schedule and optimize contextual messaging campaigns, including real-time alerts, notifications and messaging
- Analytics to drive better insight into application user behavior and engagement
- Content Management to control application content in real-time with a simple web-based portal
- Audience Monetization to leverage Phunware’s proprietary data platform to promote brand awareness and increase bookings
- Additional integrations to support business systems such as mobile check-in, food and drink orders, in-room entertainment and temperature control, concierge communication and loyalty programs
Phunware’s stock recently traded 1.5% higher to $1.35 a share in New York.
Contact the author: [email protected]
Follow him on Twitter @PatrickMGraham