Phunware's MaaS CDP is cloud-based and includes software that aggregates and organizes customer data in real time across multiple touchpoints to create persistent, unified customer databases, the company said.
These databases are fueled by the more than 16 billion unique Phunware IDs created to date and facilitate unique data segment generation, the company said. That data is easily accessible and consumable within core enterprise engagement packages, including customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation (MA) systems.
READ: Phunware wins contract extension with large US real estate firm for its Smart Shopper Solution on mobile
“Our MaaS Customer Data Platform was designed to ensure that our customers can deliver the right content to the right screen at the right time in the right place in a mobile-first world,” Chief Technology Officer Luan Dang said in a statement. “The depth and breadth of our data was built over a decade of mobile operations and includes more than a petabyte of information unique to tens of billions of discrete events across billions of devices and thousands of mobile applications that have touched our platform globally.”
The CDP handles identity data, descriptive data, quantitative data and qualitative data, the company said.
Specifically, the proprietary components of Phunware’s CDP are as follows:
- The CDP itself, which is capable of processing billions of transactions per day and 300,000 to 500,000 transactions per second
- Phunware Audiences, a self-service system within the platform that enables marketers to build scalable, granular mobile audiences.
- Phunware Knowledge Graph, a proprietary data graph capable of deriving deep insights and new knowledge from highly-connected, large-scale data
- Data integration tools, which populate the knowledge graph with real-time data updates via a streaming microservice
- Visualization tools to explore and query connected data
- Machine learning to derive deep and new insights using clustering, classification, centrality and pathfinding or custom algorithms
- Flexible deployment within the knowledge graph provides customers with flexibility to deploy the graph on-premises or on leading cloud-based platforms
- Application Programming Interface, which lets users derive insights, generate mobile audiences and enable intelligent experiences.
- Phunware Ontology, a taxonomy that comprises formal naming and definition of entities and the relations between the entities within the knowledge graph
Contact Andrew Kessel at [email protected]
Follow him on Twitter @andrew_kessel